Page: 1

please take a listen to this new song

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
please take a listen to this new song#1
Posted: 5/20/10 at 6:00pm
Sorry for the unashamed plug (but gotta get stuff heard somehow LOL) - but another song with my lyrics has just entered the soundclick.com music charts and it would be great if anyone who has some time could take a listen. The song (with music and vocals by the fabulous Jonathan Sterling - a BWW board member) is called Ships That Pass In The Night. Hope those who take a listen enjoy.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1060247
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
please take a listen to this new song#2
Posted: 5/20/10 at 7:57pm
Wow Bob i LOVED that song so much, is it from a new show you are doing, the music and lyrics are very attractive. I had to listen to it twice
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
please take a listen to this new song#2
Posted: 5/21/10 at 4:18am
Glad you like the song SADM! It's actually a "one-off" song - we got together and wrote and recorded a few songs after Jonathan did the After The Turn workshop and performed in the Based On A True Story production at Jermyn Street. Considering Jonathan and I only met after he responded to a message I put up here when I was looking for an actor/singer for the workshop in Birmingham, these songs literally would not exist were it not for the BWW board! If you liked this one, maybe you'd like to listen to the other songs on Jonathan's music page.

We're also working on other songs and hoping to do more recordings later in the year.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 5/21/10 at 04:18 AM
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
please take a listen to this new song#3
Posted: 5/21/10 at 4:21am
The song is at number 4 in the soundclick charts today! Thanks to anyone who's listened so far and anyone who hasn't, please check it out. We want to get it to number 1 !!!
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
please take a listen to this new song#4
Posted: 5/22/10 at 6:28am
Number 3 today! Please keep listening!