Birth Place: Washington DC
Sarah Kathryn is a fourteen-year old actress, sometimes blogger and budding screenplay writer, living and working in and around Washington D.C. and New York City. She made her professional stage debut in May 2016 in Compass Rose Theater's production of The Roar of the Greasepaint, The Smell of the ... (read more)
Sorry, no photos are currently available.
Enter your email address above to be notified when new photos are available.
- Final Chance to Vote for the BWW New Jersey Awards! (Dec 24, 2018)
- Just Two Weeks Left To Vote for the 2018 BWW New Jersey Awards! (Dec 17, 2018)
- Three Weeks Left To Vote For the BWW New Jersey Awards! (Dec 10, 2018)
- Vote For The 2018 BWW New Jersey Awards; BE MORE CHILL Leads Best Musical! (Dec 3, 2018)
- Vote For The 2018 BroadwayWorld New Jersey Awards; Exit 82's BE MORE CHILL Leads Best Musical! (Nov 26, 2018)
- Premiere Stages At Kean University Seeks Submissions To Annual Play Festival (Sep 12, 2018)
- BWW Review: LINGER at Premiere Stages is a Gripping Family Drama that Addresses Current Issues (Jul 21, 2018)
- BWW Interview: Playwright Craig Garcia and LINGER at Premiere Stages from July 12 to July 29 (Jul 2, 2018)
- Premiere Stages To Present 2018 Premiere Play Festival Winner LINGER (Jun 21, 2018)
- Vote For the 2017 BroadwayWorld Washington DC Awards; Just One Week Left! (Dec 22, 2017)