TOOTSIE Announces $25 Lottery Tickets for Pre-Broadway Run
A digital lottery will begin September 10 at 9AM for TOOTSIE. TOOTSIE will play a pre-Broadway engagement at Broadway In Chicago's Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL) for a limited engagement September 11 - October 14, 2018. The production will go to Broadway in spring 2019.
Twenty-six tickets will be sold for every performance at $25 each. The lottery will happen online only the day before each performance. Seat locations vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/show/tootsie/
- Follow the link "Click here for details and to enter the lottery"
- Click the "Enter Now" button for the performance you want to attend.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at the Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 W. Randolph) no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include a $3.00 facility fee. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
TOOTSIE tells the story of a talented but difficult actor who struggles to find work until an audacious, desperate stunt lands him the role of a lifetime.
The company features Tony Award nominee Santino Fontana as Michael Dorsey (and Dorothy Michaels), as well as Lilli Cooper as Julie Nichols,Sarah Stiles as Sandy Lester, John Behlmann as Max Van Horn, Andy Grotelueschen as Jeff Slater, Julie Halston as Rita Marshall,Michael McGrath as Stan Fields and Reg Rogers as Ron Carlisle.
The company will also include Sissy Bell, Barry Busby, Paula Leggett Chase, Britney Coleman, Leslie Donna Flesner, Jenifer Foote, John Arthur Greene, Drew King, Jeff Kready, Harris Milgrim, Adam Monley, Shina Ann Morris, James Moye, Katerina Papacostas, Diana Vaden and Anthony Wayne.
TOOTSIE features an original score by Tony Award-winner David Yazbek (The Band's Visit, The Full Monty, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), a book by Robert Horn (13; Dame Edna, Back with a Vengeance), choreography by Tony Award nominee Denis Jones (Holiday Inn, Honeymoon in Vegas), and musical direction by Andrea Grody (The Band's Visit). TOOTSIE will be directed by seven-time Tony Award nominee and Olivier Award winner Scott Ellis (She Loves Me, On the Twentieth Century).
The design team for TOOTSIE includes scenic designer David Rockwell, costume designer William Ivey Long, lighting designer Donald Holder, sound designer Brian Ronan, hair and wig design by Paul Huntley, make-up design by Angelina Avallone. Casting is by Jim Carnahan C.S.A. Music supervision is by Andrea Grody & Dean Sharenow, vocal arrangements by Andrea Grody, dance arrangements by David Chase, orchestrations bySimon Hale, and music coordination by Dean Sharenow.
For more information visit TootsieMusical.com
Photo Credit: Walter McBride / WM Photos