Cooking Channel Announces August 2016 Highlights
Cooking Channel is giving viewers a front row seat to some of the biggest names in food and entertainment this August with series premieres and returning favorites. In the new series Star Plates, celebrities including Erin Andrews, Colin Hanks, Alyson Hannigan, Mindy Kaling, Minka Kelly and Busy Philipps are stepping in as line cooks for their favorite chefs at their favorite restaurants for a one-night culinary crash course and an opportunity to make their dreams come true. See it all happen on the series premiere on Monday, August 29th at 10pmET/7pmPT. Also, learn more about the origins of all the favorite food classics on all-new episodes of Food's Greatest Hits Mondays at 10pmET/7pmPT and 10:30pmET/7:30pm and don't miss Roger Mooking as he travels the country to find the fieriest foods out there on MAN FIRE FOOD Tuesdays at 9pmET/6pmPT. CookingChannelTV.com continues to serve up new and delicious summer recipes along with entertaining tips and seasonal fun all summer long. Join the Cooking Channel conversation on Twitter and Facebook.
Food's Greatest Hits - Premiering Mondays at 10pmET/7pmPT and 10:30pmET/7:30pmPT
- Premiering Tuesday, August 2nd at 9pmET/6pmPT - "Hog Heaven"
- Premiering Tuesday, August 9th at 9pmET/6pmPT - "Fireside Hangs"
- Premiering Tuesday, August 16th at 9pmET/6pmPT - "Fiery Fish & Fowl"
- Premiering Sunday, August 23rd at 9pmET/6pmPT - "All You Can Feast"
- Premiering Sunday, August 30th at 9pmET/6pmPT - "The Salt and the Sea"
- Premiering Monday, August 29th at 10pmET/7pmPT -"Mindy Kaling"