Page: 1

oh and tsun? you get no delegates either!

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh and tsun? you get no delegates either!#1
Posted: 3/18/08 at 2:31pm
looks like no new vote in the motor city, kids.
take that wolverine scum!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Yawper
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that's ok, we still get to vote in the general and we don't readily forget past slights...whatcha gonna do DNC?

btw even if you dis our delegates we still got much of what we were after - before Michigan's primary everybody was talking war, war, war. After Michigan the economy became an issue.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Illinois is right by Michigan! simply apportion Michigan's delegates the same as Illinois. So simple as long as you don't get THAT WOMAN involved.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Updated On: 3/18/08 at 02:58 PM
Yawper
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Honestly, southeast Michigan would prefer to be part of Canada anyway.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
christ, she's smart. say whatever else ya want about her, but christ, she's smart.
clinton camp offers to fund tsun re-vote
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective