Page: 1

Guess who's f**king Ben Afleck and Matt Damon? [Note: only open this thread if you have 20 mins to spare for uninterupted laughter]

CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There was a threads about these two videos earlier this week but it mysteriously disappeared.

They're both hysterical.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can't stand Sarah Silverman. Not my kind of humor.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
YouWantitWhen???? Profile PhotoYouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
These threads keep getting deleted.
There is an extended clip with Jimmy interviewing Matt after the clip aired. It is pretty funny as well. There is about 3 minutes of interview at the end.

Sarah gets it on initial humor, Jimmy gets the win on celebrity involvement. Josh Groban - too cute!
Jummy F****** Ben Extended
harris007 Profile Photoharris007 Profile Photo
harris007
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
love both of these
Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)
broadway86 Profile Photobroadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The first one was funny, but the second one had me rolling!
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't think beeps are funny, and Jimmy's video is all beeps. You can barely here the other lyrics because of the beep.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Cruel_Sandwich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was just so surprised that Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmelman were so funny. Who knew?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
AnnaK<3LMIP Profile PhotoAnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speaking of funny videos, whatever happened to the YoutUbe video of the SNL once-a-year period comedy? I can't seem to find the thread...was it deleted?
I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The video was taken down off YouTube- It was on the NBC site last I saw however.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wish I were bleeping Matt Damon.
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wish Matt Damon would bleep me.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
Patronus Profile PhotoPatronus Profile Photo
Patronus
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"I was just so surprised that Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmelman were so funny. Who knew?"

HAHAHA *EXACTLY*!
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
Revolutionary Profile PhotoRevolutionary Profile Photo
Revolutionary
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
'Who's that knocking on my door?'

lol....The first time I heard the Matt Damon one, it wormed it's way into my head and it wouldn't leave for days.

There's a Seth Rogan one out there too.

Timmerbo Profile PhotoTimmerbo Profile Photo
Timmerbo
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Gotta say, I dig Don Cheadle's singing voice. He duetted a while ago with Adam Sandler on Letterman and he was quite good there as well. Listen to the C# he cracks out on that riff. Pretty tasty. And Christopher Mintz-Plasse (McLovin) really tears into his part, too. Terrific.
Dre2387 Profile PhotoDre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i loved how Josh Groban was involved. Last person I would ever think would get involved. haha.
<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~