Page: 1

does roger clemens' head look like it's gonna explode?

thetinymagic2 Profile Photothetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Anybody watch this hearing yesterday? Better than AMC. Why are jocks so stupid? Don't your family jewels shrink when you use steroids?
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For what it's worth, a non-scientific online poll shows that just over 20% of people believe Clemens is telling the truth.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
madB: interesting, 20%, huh? Kind of surprising, however, I think Mcnamee has both lied AND told the truth, so it's disconcerting to many. What do YOU think? Doesn't Clemens honestly have the most to lose? To me, a woman, it LOOKS so obvious, physically, when an athlete uses steroids (the face, neck, arms, etc.)
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't believe him, but I must admit that I don't like him to begin with. Although the trainer also has credibility issues, it seems like he was telling the truth about Pettitte and Knaublaugh. Also, Clemens' best friend, Andy Pettitte, doesn't believe him.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
..it's sooooo humiliating having one's tushie abcess discussed in the national media. I just loved the "dueling MRI expert testimony".... what a job!
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just can't fathom why congress is spending so much time and energy on this, when there are tons of other issues at hand.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Pip Profile PhotoPip Profile Photo
Pip
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Because it's good press, they get to look righteously indignant, and they are incapable of actually solving real problems.
jam_man
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm not sure if I trust Roger Clemens, but I must say the trainer came out looking even worse. I don't think anyone - with the possible exception of Pettitte - is looking good right now, including congress.

And I'm not sure this is true, but if it does, how telling will it be of the whole country for the past 8 years? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080214/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_clemens_pardon
"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If this guy gets anywhere near the Hall of fame, it would be a travesty

I cannot believr they are still keeping Pete Rose out . Rose made a mistake & at least admitted it. His stats are all real & not tainted.
Poster Emeritus