Is That You In Your Avatar? Edition 15: Baby, It's Cold Outside!

JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Now let's all warm up in here :)
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
Updated On: 1/3/08 at 06:04 PM
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh lord, this one's gonna be crazy
....but the world goes 'round
D2 Profile PhotoD2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Here we go again! Thanks, Jaily!
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
soapguy17 Profile Photosoapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes!
I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate leaving messages.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
someone pour me a mug of sangria and start the fire please.
JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You're welcome, Old Deeteronomy. re: Is That You In Your Avatar Edition 15: Baby, It's Cold Outside! Anything for my kids! :)
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Is That You In Your Avatar Edition 15: Baby, It's Cold Outside!

He's got a nice warm robe for ya Jaily!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Werd to the new thread. I was about to start on called:

Is That You In Your Avatar Edition 15:...um...is NOBODY going to start this and name it?

Glad you beat me to it.

And now I am going to take a nap, since I pulled a really late night last night.

Akiva
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Attention LA and NY

New Line Cinema's 'Hairspray' Returns to LA and NY Theaters for Special One Week Return Engagement January 4-10
John Travolta To Appear At January 4th Screenings In Los Angeles For Q&A

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- New Line Cinema is re-releasing its hit musical comedy "Hairspray" for a special one-week return engagement on January 4-10 exclusively at the Laemmle's Sunset-5 theater in Los Angeles and at the Landmark's Sunshine Cinema theater in New York.

To kickoff the re-release of the film, "Hairspray" star John Travolta will participate in Q & A's with the audience at the Jan. 4th Los Angeles screenings. The screenings also mark the 30-year anniversary of Travolta's first musical performance in "Saturday Night Fever", for which he earned an Oscar nomination in 1978.
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was going for "15 minutes of shame", but this is better.
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I got it!

"The Freshmen 15!"
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
a little slow on the uptake there nitsy, but we love ya' anyway.
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speak for yourself, Taz.

Just kidding, Austin.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Deet, go look at my "Attention NY"
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
At least the next one will be so easy to name, lots of choices.

Akiva
DayDreamer Profile PhotoDayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You did it!

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I feel bad for the person who gets # 113.

What can you do with that?
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Sweet Sixteen"
"We're sixteen! Now where's the smokes?"
"Sixteen: License to drive."
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For Taz:

ETA: Thanks, Matty!
Updated On: 1/3/08 at 06:14 PM
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
danke Deet. Join me in a glass?
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I need a drink, yo!

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You have to ask? re: Is That You In Your Avatar Edition 15: Baby, It's Cold Outside!
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Another possiblity for this thread is Fifteen Men (and a few teenage girls...and Rath) on a Dead Man's Chest

Akiva
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

And there's a pitcher for refills.