Page: 2

National Treasure or Alvin & the Chipmunk?

rosscoe(au) Profile Photorosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am Legend was a horrible movie a pure waste of time, it was hard to care from Smith's character and by the time something/anything happens you no longer care and are willing him dead.

There are so many better movies to see than this!
Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SPOILERS**********

Too late guys.. We already saw National Treasures 2 : Book of Secrets.

Actually I like it even though there's lot of plotholes... I did not realized that there was a Aztec-like civilization in United States too . I mean.... North Dakota re: National Treasure or Alvin & the Chipmunk?

Cute movie though...Justin Batha is worth the price of admission to me re: National Treasure or Alvin & the Chipmunk?

I agree NT1 was better than this NT2.

BTW- There's National Treasures 3 too- they hinted it at the end...

J*
Updated On: 12/24/07 at 10:06 PM
worrell4077
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Lots of kids there, too. When I saw SWEENEY last Friday, there was like a whole stampede of them going into that theater."

They weren't going in to see Sweeney were they?

I'll be at the movies tomorrow, I go every year with my family to the movies. Last year we saw Night At The Museum, the year before that the movie was The Producers. This year is Sweeney Todd(my 2nd time).

At first, I had an interest in seeing Alvin and The Chipmunks but then it quickly faded away. It just doesn't seem right to have the Chipmunks in a live action movie as opposed to an animated movie. The other thing too is that in the cartoon, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore were kid sized, they weren't as small as they are in the movie. I'll probably wait till it's on dvd or on HBO.

I have no interest whatsoever in the National Treasure movies because to me they are just a rip off of Indiana Jones.

You know jay if you still hadn't decided on a movie to see tomorrow, I would've suggested Aliens Vs. Predator II(LOL).
jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We might see Alvin & the Chipmunks... or that Golden Compass movie- Enough of intelligent movies... I watch Broadway plays every weekend...I need a guilty pleasure movies-something stupid- that does not make you think ! re: National Treasure or Alvin & the Chipmunk?

My new obession :

Justin Bartha
re: National Treasure or Alvin & the Chipmunk?

re: National Treasure or Alvin & the Chipmunk?
B3TA07 Profile PhotoB3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What the hell is y'alls problem??! "National Treasure" was really fun! And yes Justin is freakin hot
-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"They weren't going in to see Sweeney were they?"

No, I was seeing SWEENEY, they were going into NATIONAL TREASURE 2.
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought I Am Legend was decent, but it was rushed and there was so much that couldn't be done because of the restrictions of having one character onscreen for two-thirds of the movie. I thought Smith did some decent acting, as always, but the ending just kind of baffled me.

Charlie Wilson's War was all right. I expected more from Sorkin. It felt like an extended, single-minded episode of The West Wing, almost. THough there were some very funny parts and Hanks did a bang-up job with the character, I just wished there had been more to it. I thought that it was based on great story, though, but it almost felt thin.

You would have to pay me to see Chipmunks or National Treasure. Bad popcorn fluff. And not in a good way.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
SNLMedia Profile PhotoSNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yay, another Justin fan! I need to see National Treasure soon. I've liked him since the first film.
"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

worrell4077
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"No, I was seeing SWEENEY, they were going into NATIONAL TREASURE 2."

Oh that's good. The way you wrote it, sounded like there were kids going in to see Sweeney even though that would be an interesting sight to see. A row of happy little kids whose parents brought them along to see Sweeney or the parents mixed up the theaters and though it was Alvin and The Chipmunks.