Page: 1

wear the hijab or die...canadian style

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
wear the hijab or die...canadian style#1
Posted: 12/15/07 at 10:14pm
i only hope that canadian authorities will be sympathetic to the fact that this was clearly an honor killing and thus allowable under sharia law. i'd hate to see this poor man have to suffer any further indignities after the pain that little slut put him through.

the little whore wouldn't wear her hijab so daddy killed her
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#2
Posted: 12/15/07 at 10:19pm
Imagine.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#2
Posted: 12/15/07 at 10:20pm
I have lost all faith in the world. Seriously. I now declare myself to be, now and forever, a bitter cynic.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#3
Posted: 12/16/07 at 2:15am
papa, I really wish you'ld stop trying to cloud our dystopia with these frivolous accounts of reality. I mean, really.

And by-the-by, what do you think would be meant by 'closer to our shores'?

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#4
Posted: 12/16/07 at 10:59am
i just hope they will take into account the humiliation he must have suffered at his daughter's hands and how that contributed to what is clearly a justifiable honor killing.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#5
Posted: 12/16/07 at 11:02am
Canadian Muslim groups on Tuesday condemned the attack.

"There should be zero tolerance for violence of any kind against women or girls," said Shahina Siddiqui, the president of the Islamic Social Services Association.

Faisal Kutty, the legal counsel for the Canadian Council on American-Islamic Relations, said: We call for the strongest possible prosecution of Ms. Parvez's alleged attacker."

Yeah. "Alleged." Cause, y'know, it may turn out she was strangled by a stranger.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#6
Posted: 12/16/07 at 11:25am
Would it also be considered a "honor killing" if the brothers killed the father as punishment for strangling their sister? Or would that be considered a "shame killing"?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: wear the hijab or die...canadian style#7
Posted: 12/16/07 at 11:29am
shameful. according to muhammed men cannot kill other men. they can only f*ck them in secret before they are old enough to understand what is happening to them.

"canadian imams have denounced the murder as un-islamic, but underscored the importance of a hijab by saying that children who shunned it could make some parents feel like failures."
feelings, nothing more than feelings

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort