Page: 1

Does anyone know what happened to all of Bravo's Shows on itunes??????

MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I had all of Project Runways season 2 and 3, and I also remember seeing Seasons of Top Chef and Top Design on itunes. Now, there are none to be found!
I deleted Project Runway on my computer to make room for more stuff and then when I was deleting some stuff on my ipod, I accidentally deleted an episode of Project Runway Does anyone know what happened to all of Bravo's Shows on itunes??????
Anyone know why they are not on itunes anymore?
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
NBC and Apple have parted ways. NBC wanted to raise the price of its shows and Apple did not want to and then NBC wanted a share of all iPods sold and Apple refused so NBC pulled all of its content from iTunes and Bravo is owned by NBC.
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
sweetestsiren Profile Photosweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lame of NBC, I say. From what I gather, virtually all of that $1.99 per show is profit, either for Apple or NBC, since there are no residuals paid to writers, actors or directors for internet content. It's also just plain stupid of NBC to switch to the monumentally unsuccessful Amazon UnBox (or whatever it's called).
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hehe.

Go out and see a show.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, I live in TX! So, I can't do that everyday......yet :)

Also, thanks for the information!
Updated On: 12/10/07 at 04:45 PM