Celebrity Apprentice

Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Celebrity Apprentice#1
Posted: 11/27/07 at 8:57pm
Doesn't even make sense. Think about it.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#2
Posted: 11/27/07 at 9:01pm
I know. Not that I was going to tune in, but once I found out that skanky Omarosa would be on I said DEFINITELY NOT!
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#2
Posted: 11/27/07 at 9:04pm
The entire point - the motivation for the contestants and for Trump - is missing. So stupid.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#3
Posted: 11/27/07 at 9:20pm
Wha?! I hadn't heard about this.

The first two seasons were great. But who gives a sh-t about The Apprentice anymore?
kelzama
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Celebrity Apprentice#4
Posted: 11/27/07 at 9:31pm
It's started already?
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#5
Posted: 11/27/07 at 9:36pm
I have no idea, kelz. The biggest mistake Trump made was dumping Carolyn and George.

Troy was my favorite contestant.
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#6
Posted: 11/27/07 at 10:06pm
I hadn't heard about this but the moment I saw the thread title, I thought, "I bet Omarosa is involved." I hope that Erika bitch from the first season isn't.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#7
Posted: 11/27/07 at 10:12pm
Nope, JG, other than Omarosa, the rest are all celebrities of one level or another. Marilu Henner, Nadia Comaneci, and the like.

"This time, it's for charity." How does that even work? And who cares?
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#8
Posted: 11/27/07 at 10:21pm
JG, I hated Erika!
supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#9
Posted: 11/27/07 at 10:35pm
Ever since the Rosie thing, I can't stand DT. I thought he was extremely unprofessional with his responses- and extremely immature. I have heard comedians throughout the years make jokes about him so I didn't understand why he went off so much on Rosie. She was just joking. He is an ASS! The list of "celebrities" for his new show are pathetic! I would go on but my fingers would hurt from all the typing! I hope his new show bombs! Just sayin' mom
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#10
Posted: 11/27/07 at 10:36pm
Blueroses, my best friend went to school with Erika and said she was a nightmare.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
etoile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#11
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:59am
Who cares? Well I suspect the charities that will receive donations care.

Remind me, what charities benefited from Dancing With the Stars?

And ever since the series of Rosie things I can't tolerate Rosie. Trump's comments may have been immature but how does someone not understand why he went off on her? She attacked him and brought his family into it. You don't do that. To question his moral compass after showing leniency to a contestant in his pageant showed pettiness and I suspect the jealousy fueled comments from Rosie. No one is in a position to declare and speculate with authority why someone else's relationship or marriage ends. It is nobody's concern except the people in the relationship. Would she have liked all her past relationship scrutinized? Rosie was out of line on that one. - notyourmom
Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.
Updated On: 11/28/07 at 01:59 AM
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#12
Posted: 11/28/07 at 8:13am
Point completely missed, etoile. "Who cares" is in the context of taking what made the show what it was in the first place and completely changing it into something without the motivation in place for either Trump or the contestants. Who cares who's the best leader when they're not going to end up working for Trump? "Who cares" in the context of ratings.
Updated On: 11/28/07 at 08:13 AM
supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#13
Posted: 11/28/07 at 8:20am
You're kidding right? Rosie is a comedian and she was making jokes- just like all the other comedians who have made jokes about DT in years past. That's why people in the audience on The View were laughing when she said those things. It only got ugly when DT started the immature personal attacks. DT took it all as an opportunity for self promotion. The whole "Taragate" was ridiculous. She broke the rules during her reign. She was drinking and doing drugs- not the image of a Miss USA. Again, he used that opportunity to make him seem like he was such a good guy by giving her a second chance- obviously self serving for him. DT is supposed to be a professional businessman. His name calling was the most immature thing I have ever seen. He could have handled that in a much more diplomatic way! You don't need a ridiculous reality show to donate to charity. If you take out the costs of producing said show, the charities could receive more money. We will agree to disagree on this. notyourmomeither
Updated On: 11/28/07 at 08:20 AM
shameless Profile Photoshameless Profile Photo
shameless
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#14
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:06pm
"We will agree to disagree on this. notyourmomeither"

Supportivemom, will you adopt me? re: Celebrity Apprentice
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#15
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:15pm
This, indeed, sounds like a trainwreck, and I cannot believe that Omarosa's 15 minutes arent over yet.

I had the same reaction, Rath...why play the game if you dont want the job?!
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#16
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:22pm
Worse yet, doodle, there isn't even a job to compete for.
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#17
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:27pm
Rath, I know. The whole THING doesn't make sense! Plus Trump's ratings sucked and the show went downhill the past couple seasons.

I say bring back Battle of the Network Stars! re: Celebrity Apprentice
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#18
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:29pm
Perhaps they'll be serving an apprenticeship in the Amalgamated Federation of Wash-Ups?
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#19
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:34pm
"Battle of the Washed-up Hasbeens!"

This winter on ABC!

Trump continued to lie about the ratings of his show up until the very end....they sucked, just not as much as Martha's...(OY)

He is a douchebag, but I cant believe he went along with this.
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#20
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:43pm
Martha's is the only version of this show I've even seen. I liked it, and I was utterly fascinated by her daughter.
Updated On: 11/28/07 at 01:43 PM
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#21
Posted: 11/28/07 at 1:59pm
Then you would've LOVED the waxwork that was Ivanka!

blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#22
Posted: 11/28/07 at 2:03pm
Ivanka was actually pretty impressive, but she was no Carolyn Kepcher!
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#23
Posted: 11/28/07 at 2:22pm
Ivanka used to be impressive until she became a carbon copy of her father.
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Celebrity Apprentice#24
Posted: 11/28/07 at 2:42pm
She was impressive as a statue.