Page: 1

O'Reilly has a new enemy: Waukegan High School Seniors for voting lesbian couple as 'cutest couple'

romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bill REALLY Needs to get laid!

O'Reilly has a new enemy: Waukegan High School Seniors for voting lesbian couple as 'cutest couple'

http://mediamatters.org/items/200711090001

O'Reilly, still not relaxing "on all this gay stuff," took issue with IL high school seniors voting lesbians "Cutest Couple"

On the November 7 edition of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, reporting on the recent crowning of two girls as "Cutest Couple" during an annual senior yearbook poll at Waukegan High School in Illinois, host Bill O'Reilly said to his guest, Dr. Laura Berman, assistant clinical professor of psychiatry and obstetrics/gynecology at Northwestern University, "he kids voted this couple the cutest couple to tweak the adults, Doctor, to cause trouble, to make an issue of the yearbook." O'Reilly later claimed: "A lot of parents say, 'Listen, we don't want to normalize homosexuality in a public way in an academic setting, high school, among minors.' " When Berman, who had previously said -- "homosexuality is becoming, thankfully, more normalized, because this is the time in adolescence that kids are exploring their sexuality and, in fact, starting to identify what their sexual orientation is" -- asked, "Why?" O'Reilly replied, "Well, for a number of reasons. One: social. It's much more difficult to be a homosexual than a heterosexual in America. Two: religious. There are people who believe that that kind of a lifestyle ... is against their religion. And they pass that on to their children. ... Three: an exposition of sexuality in a minor -- and that's very important -- in a minor situation is inappropriate in an academic setting. All of those things are valid, Doctor
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bill go grab a falafel and relax.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll bet if two lipsticks had won, Bill wouldn't have been all that bothered about it.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, were they cute?
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, I'd say so.

(I can't hotlink the image, but here's where you can see them)
Link
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
RATINGS!
The Homos want your children!
They have an agenda they want forced on all children!!
Bill Loves to stir the pot and terrify his gullible audience. Bill is the biggest Drama Queen next to Rush Limbaugh!

re: O'Reilly has a new enemy: Waukegan High School Seniors for voting lesbi
(Hello Gorgeous!)
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 11/9/07 at 12:37 PM
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speaking of attention whores...
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
WOSQ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"O'Reilly has a new enemy..."

The question begs, does BillO have any new friends...?
"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Look on the bright side - all these new, young enemies he's making are now much less likely to grow up to be far-right extremists.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that he is focusing on what High School students are doing is really pathetic.

Aren't there BIGGER things out there to worry about?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
iluvcioffiiluvtea Profile Photoiluvcioffiiluvtea Profile Photo
iluvcioffiiluvtea
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
O'Reilly is an idiot. He should get over this anti-gay **** right now. But I dunno if he's going to.

And he should mind his own business on what high school kids are doing. I mean, he should stay out of a gay man's business--and yes, I know about homosexuality, but I don't understand why people have to make such a big deal about it.

My family is against gays and lesbians, and also drag queens. But my older brother loves drag queens, and I'm not against homosexuality either. This just frustrates me.
R.I.P. Laurann 1987-2005
wexy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maybe I'll send him the Tegan and Sara CD for Christmas.
'Take me out tonight where's there's music and there's people and they're young and alive.'
DMsquared2 Profile PhotoDMsquared2 Profile Photo
DMsquared2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LAME.

And him mentioning that he used to be a high school teacher, I shudder to think about what learning from him was like.
DMsquared2 Profile PhotoDMsquared2 Profile Photo
DMsquared2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And yes, I think they're cute. re: O'Reilly has a new enemy: Waukegan High School Seniors for voting lesbi
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm not against homosexuality either

It's a good thing, considering your love for David Hyde Pierce. re: O'Reilly has a new enemy: Waukegan High School Seniors for voting lesbi
nealb1 Profile Photonealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Remind me again, how this is any of O'Reilly's business....or anyone elses?
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, I think Brandy is really cute and Lupe is exactly who I'd want fighting for me while I hid behind her yelling mean things.

Waukegan made a good choice!
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
iluvcioffiiluvtea Profile Photoiluvcioffiiluvtea Profile Photo
iluvcioffiiluvtea
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Oh, Calvin!! You're so amazing!!!! Thanks for mentioning DHP! That really made me happy!!!!
R.I.P. Laurann 1987-2005
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
In case anyone wants to see what a douche looks and sounds like, here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g8VNUkIemw