Page: 1

Big Mama E Shoots off her Mouth...AGAIN!

HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Big Mama E Shoots off her Mouth...AGAIN!#1
Posted: 7/17/07 at 5:50pm
And it's not good news for Hillary.

She says that there is little rationale for a Hillary candidacy?

What do you think?

I ain't got a dog in this race.
Big Mama E, A Greater Risk than Teresa Heinz?
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Personally, I wish Elizabeth Edwards were running for President.
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No doubt about it, she gots a mouth on her.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
Yawper
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Edwards is a schyster and his wife isn't much better. Not that impressed by Hillary either. Obama screwed up when he spoke here - he showed his ignorance.

Kucinich is my choice at this point.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Kucinich is my choice at this point."

Do you think that Kucinich is the choice of the majority of this board?
Yawper
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have no idea - I have the right to choose the candidate I prefer
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Eh, Edward's ain't making it much further anyway. with Hillary and Obama where they are now, and Edwards' seemingly sinking stock, I don't see him with much of a chance at the nom. But who knows? Stranger things have happened. He doesn't have my vote, that's for sure.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What about Kucinich?
Yawper
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
looking for your next target, are you?
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not at all, just trying to gauge the temperature of the board.

I was kind of wondering which of the liberals is the most appealing to the posters of this board.
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My partisan "temperature" and that of the board would generally be very different anyway, HD2.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I find it refreshing that Elizabeth Edwards can have a different opinion than that she hasn't been muzzled. While no candidate has yet won my vote, Edwards gets some points just for letting those close to the campaign speak with spontaneity. I don't ever, for a single second believe that Hillary and Bill, or George and Laura, or any other political couple agree on every single item...even some of the bigger ones. I've never been a big fan of the slick united front. It makes me feel like the outsider I am.
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok. Thanks to all for being nice.

I seriously wondered if all the board liberals have focused on any one candidate to support yet. As I said, I have no dog in that race.

Just wondering out of interest.

It seems that Hillary/Barak would make a VERY strong ticket.
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, yes, probably. I honestly think that if they're going to d oa Hill/Obama combo plate we should get Obama as President and Hillary as VP. But that would probably never actually happen.

It seems that this board, for the most part, has a distate for all of them. It doesn't seem that there's been one clearly chosen candidate that the "liberal"s around here are bhind.
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Kucinich is a little troll man who ran a city into the ground so i dont want him anywhere near the white house
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks for the input, let's keep it going.
Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Right now I'm hoping for Edwards.

Kucinich is my ideal. or an ideal.

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Big Mama E Shoots off her Mouth...AGAIN!#17
Posted: 7/17/07 at 10:34pm
They took a poll of Republicans and guess who won?

E. NONE OF THE ABOVE
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mark Manley Shoots off her Mouth...AGAIN!#18
Posted: 7/17/07 at 11:08pm
"Thanks for the input, let's keep it going."

This is SO how Mark Manley writes. Can you finally give up the charade that the "we" in Xenia is anything more than the lone gunman (and really, "lone" as in "0 comment" after "0 comment" after "0 comment") of a cut and paste blog?

The truth will set you free, and then maybe you can have discussions like a grown up without resorting to inflammatory thread title changing? Just a suggestion.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The First Lady is a Tramp....#19
Posted: 7/18/07 at 10:53am
Who is "Big Mama E"?

The article about Elizabeth Edwards was very interesting. I think America wants an outspoken first lady--they usually get one. Laura Bush has been pretty quiet comparatively. Mrs. Clinton of course always spoke her Mind. Barbara Bush was no wall flower-- remember when she called Hillary a Bitch? Nancy Reagan wasn't shy.

As for my choice, I will vote for Obama. I'd be delighted if Gore ran. Clinton would be great. Edwards is fine with me. There are so many great candidates on the Democratic side.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The First Lady is a Tramp....#20
Posted: 7/18/07 at 11:16am
"Who is "Big Mama E"?"

Code word for Extasy, much like the codes "mary jane" and "tina".

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Updated On: 7/18/07 at 11:16 AM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The First Lady is a Tramp....#21
Posted: 7/18/07 at 11:32am
Thanks Goth! The kids today and their CRAZY way of talkin'!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.