Where did you hear about Broadwayworld.com?

JoizeyActor Profile PhotoJoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As you all know, Broadwayworld.com is a wonderful site full of fun people and plenty of news! So how did you all find out about this amazing place?

Well I officially joined on Sept. 29th, which was 13 days after I saw Little Shop of Horrors. I searched for something about Kerry, and one of the message board threads came up about Kerry not being a good Audrey. So I felt the need to defend, and I made a name and started posting on the thread. And since then, well, I've "been around the threads a few times." But I'm by no means a messageboard-slut!
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bathroom wall. I think Rob posted it there!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 1/4/04 at 12:44 PM
b-waygirl
Stand-by
Stand-by
my typing got screwed up when i was typing in broadway.com and the little option thingys for sites that you might have been trying to reach included broadwayworld.com so i thought what the heck and found broadwayworld
parking for drive-thru service only. thank you.
PJ Profile PhotoPJ Profile Photo
PJ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, I used to, as with many posters here, post at Broadway.com's message board. But, when they decided to close that message board due to ignorant posters, word spread quickly around the board to switch to this site. There are days when I miss Broadway.com's board, but I still really like this site.
Bway_Mill_Fan Profile PhotoBway_Mill_Fan Profile Photo
Bway_Mill_Fan
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
there was a link on Haineshisway while reading Juliana's journal.
CourtneyM Profile PhotoCourtneyM Profile Photo
CourtneyM
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
I found out about it from one of Rob's other sites, dotvfans.com
One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art-Oscar Wilde
BroadwayDiva Profile PhotoBroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was searching the web for Broadway sites, and this came up. Or maybe I was searching for Rent....
I have my books and my poetry to protect me...
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was searching for a broadway internet radio station because I hated how there aren't any broadway radio stations, it was actually from live365.com and I saw it was moving so I followed the link, I registered. I didn't start posting until one day someone made me mad claiming a show sucked that they hadn't even heard before, I caught them in the lie and decided to post to see if anyone had actually seen it and what they thought, anyways I've been here since then, which was just three weeks ago, I think?
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
and that last post brought me up to featured actorre: re: re: re: re: re: re: Where did you hear about Broadwayworld.com?
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's astounding...
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
mamamia sammy Profile Photomamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Chinkie Azn Jazz told me about it when we were living in the alley behind the Shubert Theater in Chicago.
BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was searching for naked photos of FindingNamo and wound up here....

Tragically, the site didn't pop up when I was searching for naked photos of DollyPop.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought FindingNamo was The Naked Cowboy?

chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I found out after joining the hairspray board.
haha o yea i remember that mammamiasammy as we were talking gehtto nd such! haha ;D but somehow you became a member before me! ahahah
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Then how come we haven't slept together yet, broadwayguy?
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
broadway geek Profile Photobroadway geek Profile Photo
broadway geek
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Broadway.com board. Didn't join right away but soon grew to love this new board and have been havin' a blast.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
broadwayguy2- I am shocked and appalled!

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I cannot tell you a lie. You have YET to shock me, broadwayguy2.

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Nathan Lane told me about it.
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, I was standing next to him at the urinal.

BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Someone mentioned it at the Hairspray board.
CCM '10!