Page: 1

Photo Coverage: Chita Rivera's Dancers Give Back - 3 Days Left!

Rob Profile PhotoRob Profile Photo
Rob
Team BWW
Team BWW
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A really super cast!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
jimmirae Profile Photojimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
tick tock...
"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor
myManCape Profile PhotomyManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Its sad but even in the pictures of the actors on stage you can see how empty the theatre is. Look at the first 3 rows.
"Have they come yet?"
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Chita Rivera is a true Broadway Legend...so nice that she made an appearance. The dancers are all amazing. I'm glad I was fortunate to catch this show. I will have memories to last a lifetime...
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 2/17/06 at 03:08 PM
hushpuppy Profile Photohushpuppy Profile Photo
hushpuppy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
The reason the theatre looks so empty is that the photos were taken at the Talkback, AFTER the performance was over. In the Talkbacks, I've attended, only about 20%-30% of the audience stays around. Too bad because I always find the Talkbacks thrilling
'Our whole family shouts. It comes from us livin' so close to the railroad tracks'