Page: 1

Josie and the Pussycats!

JoizeyActor Profile PhotoJoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Josie and the Pussycats!#0
Posted: 11/26/03 at 10:02pm
Wow, I just finished watching Josie and the Pussycats on the WB11, and I forgot how much I loved that movie. The movie is so stupid and pointless, yet I love it with all my heart. And not only that, oh no, but I love the music that the fake band plays and all the songs they sing! I love JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS.

-- Is there something wrong me? Should I seek medical assistance? HELP!
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Josie and the Pussycats!#1
Posted: 11/26/03 at 11:27pm
You know of course that the songs were written and performed by the gifted and talented Kay Hanley, formerly of Letters to Cleo?
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Josie and the Pussycats!#2
Posted: 11/26/03 at 11:45pm
I must confess I own the soundtrack. re: re: Josie and the Pussycats! LOL I love the music.
The movie is so funny...all of the marketing that goes on for products. Who's ever idea it was is actually quite brilliant. It's true...most teenagers (and I say most, because clearly some of the ones who post here do not fall into this category) are mindless zombies who will buy anything that their favorite celebrity says is cool. And it's not just the teens of today. Two words: Beetlemania. Elvis.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Josie and the Pussycats!#3
Posted: 11/27/03 at 12:07am
Beatle.

It was a pun.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Josie and the Pussycats!#4
Posted: 11/28/03 at 1:33am
Yeah--I actually thought the movie was cute--especially Parker Posey's performance.
cabarethed
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Josie and the Pussycats!#5
Posted: 11/30/03 at 8:29pm
I only went to see it for Alan Cumming and Seth Green and ended up being the slightly embarrassed owner of the DVD months later...I hate Tara Reid and squealy girls, but damn if that wasn't a cute movie.
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Josie and the Pussycats!#6
Posted: 11/30/03 at 9:20pm
Those damn movies and their cuteness!
say what?
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Josie and the Pussycats!#7
Posted: 12/1/03 at 9:56pm
No, I should seek help regarding my obsessive compulsive condition to watch Zoolander everytime it's on cable.

"SUNY Binghamton, yes. I'm sure getting a degree from SUNY Binghamton is very useful. Normally to get a degree with that kind of credibility you'd have to study in Guatemala or Haiti."
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Josie and the Pussycats!#8
Posted: 12/1/03 at 10:03pm
I never go to finish watching Zoolander. I rented it and the DVD kept skipping so I never finished! BOO!
say what?
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: re: re: Josie and the Pussycats!#9
Posted: 12/1/03 at 10:08pm
Zoolander was on TMC four times this past Friday, seriously.

But you must finish it if only to marvel in the glory that is David Bowie's perfect hair!
"SUNY Binghamton, yes. I'm sure getting a degree from SUNY Binghamton is very useful. Normally to get a degree with that kind of credibility you'd have to study in Guatemala or Haiti."