Page: 1

Megan Mullally and The Sweetheart Break-in

parislover87 Profile Photoparislover87 Profile Photo
parislover87
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Megan Mullally and The Sweetheart Break-in#0
Posted: 12/15/05 at 11:00pm
How can I get my hands on a copy of The Sweetheart Break-in... I have Big as a Berry and LOVE IT... and I must have all of Megan's work now... thanks
It's the music and I'm its hapless victim
Trina55
Stand-by
Stand-by
It's LONG out of print, and as only a few thousand copies were ever made (she sold it herself over the internet in the late 90s, I believe), it's very hard to come by. Once in a while a copy comes up on ebay, but the last one I saw went for over $100. However, the individual songs are not so hard to find by, erm, electronic means. You should look up a track listing on one of the Megan fan sites and then go hunting.

It's an awesome album. "Ruby's Arms" is one the best songs ever.
kyle. Profile Photokyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have a copy, send me a PM with your AIM name and i'll send it to you.
Chenofan #1 Profile PhotoChenofan #1 Profile Photo
Chenofan #1
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I LOVE MEGAN!!
And.....SCENE!
BobbyBubby Profile PhotoBobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I recently discovered this amazing CD. It is so innovative. Her Johanna and I Remember are perfection. The whole CD really feels like its own show. I heard they had plans to re-release it, due to demand, but that was some time ago.
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have a signed copy and I will never EVER part with it. I love it so.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hey Pop, is Mullally pretty big in England? While searching Google, I found a lot of websites were based in England.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well Will & Grace is big over here and everyone knows it should really be called The Karen Show. So yeah, she has a following. I wanted her to do a Divas at the Donmar run but alas, if wishes were horses....
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She was in talks to be Adelaide in Guys and Dolls, but they went with Krakowski.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The dates totally didn't work out with filming the final(?) season of Will & Grace.
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As much as I love Will and Grace, it needs to end. During a recent episode, I laughed ZERO times. And usually, Mullally can enter a room, and I'll be in stitches.
442namffug Profile Photo442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Meg Mullall is life. She needs to get back on the stage or ensure that her agent has some good movies/tv shows lined up for her. What would this world be if Meg slipped away after the finale of W&G?
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've heard she is doing a talk show after Will and Grace ends.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Meg Mullall? Ugh.
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You didn't hear? She dropped the Y.
Anne_here Profile PhotoAnne_here Profile Photo
Anne_here
Understudy
Understudy
I heard that too. Hopefully she do for Broadway what Rosie did for Broadway when she had her show.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Did she drop the 'an' too?
BobbyBubby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes. re: Megan Mullally and The Sweetheart Break-in
Updated On: 12/18/05 at 03:36 PM
Taryn2 Profile PhotoTaryn2 Profile Photo
Taryn2
Understudy
Understudy
Aw, I love Megan Mullally. She's got a beautiful, powerful voice.. Will & grace would be twenty times better if they let her sing.
"We're afraid to talk to you now, because anything we say causes you to burst into song." - My friends
Ebonic_Singer Profile PhotoEbonic_Singer Profile Photo
Ebonic_Singer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, Eric McCormack has been on Broadway. Megan Mullaly has been on Broadway. Does anyone see a box office draw? How about a new vision of the Odd Couple when Lane and Broderick leave?
442namffug
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SHUT. UP.

Do not inspire the producers of the Odd Couple (ha pun intended) to continue the run of the show. It is such a disgrace to other Broadway shows out there, and to the thousands--hundreds of thousands--of new plays who have yet to see the light of day.
442namffug
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SHUT. UP.

Do not inspire the producers of the Odd Couple (ha pun intended) to continue the run of the show. It is such a disgrace to other Broadway shows out there, and to the thousands--hundreds of thousands--of new plays who have yet to see the light of day.