Page: 1

Norbert Leo Butz Out of Wicked Temporarily

Kicks8567
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Norbert Leo Butz Out of Wicked Temporarily#0
Posted: 11/24/03 at 6:18pm
Going tomorrow to see Wicked. Bit disappointed about seeing the understudy, but pray to God Kristin and Idina are there. Here is the scoop from Broadway.com:
http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=32583&CT=38

-Kris
Elphie Profile PhotoElphie Profile Photo
Elphie
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
o no! What a shame- but now it's the understudy's chance to shine. Any one seeing WICKED this week? Tell us how the new Fiyero is!
"They hear drums. We hear music."
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw Kristoffer Cusick as ANGEL in RENT and thta he was fab.. I look forward to hearing great things about him as Fiyero
Amneris Profile PhotoAmneris Profile Photo
Amneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i loveeeeee norb but my fam and i are seeing wicked again tomorrow night and i CANT WAIT to see cusick...I loved him in SNF... just hope kristin and idina are there!
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is an incredible tragedy not only for Norbert but also for the entire Broadway community. And also humanity.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I heard that they are dimming the lights on Broadway tomorrow night and all shows will have a moment of silence during the curtain calls.
BillFinn Profile PhotoBillFinn Profile Photo
BillFinn
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I don't know about you guys, but down here in Tampa Bay we're having a candle light vigil for his safe return to WICKED.
Bill Finn rocks. Woot.
Amneris Profile PhotoAmneris Profile Photo
Amneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
in hoboken, nj people are down at Hobo's icecream buying "butzerfingers" in hopes that he returns by next week.
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yikes, more malaise in Oz. (Now I feel terrible for dissing Norbert's costume -- calling undo attention to his "Seabiscuit" jodhpurs only last week.) Then some callous person here called the entire Butz Talk thread ... OT. Well, it ain't OT no more.

Between KC's neck and the Butz spine, those folks need a chiropractor on call. Hope he gets better soon.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling