Page: 1

Big River

ShbrtAlley44 Profile PhotoShbrtAlley44 Profile Photo
ShbrtAlley44
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Big River#0
Posted: 9/29/03 at 1:02am
Am I right in thinking that the cast of Big River is not releasing a recording? I realize you wouldn't get the full impact of the production, but the vocals and songs are excellent.
Updated On: 9/29/03 at 01:02 AM
BoxOfficeJon Profile PhotoBoxOfficeJon Profile Photo
BoxOfficeJon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Big River#1
Posted: 9/29/03 at 6:21am
I think they should videotape this show for PBS. A Show like that with the deaf and hearing actors would be just up PBS' alley. And selfishly, I would love to see it as I am not able to go to New York any time soon.
...this is wrong on so many levels... Diane Lane in "Must Love Dogs" "If you have poo, now is the time to fling it" -- The Monkey's from Madagascar
QueenS
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: Big River#2
Posted: 9/29/03 at 9:45am
The show has already closed, so I would doubt that either will happen.
BoxOfficeJon Profile PhotoBoxOfficeJon Profile Photo
BoxOfficeJon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Big River#3
Posted: 9/29/03 at 9:50am
Why not. They say that it is going to be on tour this year around the country. I am sure they would do us a great service to video tape it. My best friend's partner is deaf and they are raising two little girls so money is tight. He loves the theater but never gets a chance to go. How cool would it be for him to see it? I think it would be great.
...this is wrong on so many levels... Diane Lane in "Must Love Dogs" "If you have poo, now is the time to fling it" -- The Monkey's from Madagascar