Page: 1

Donna Murphy sex change

Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Donna Murphy sex change#0
Posted: 9/26/04 at 12:20am
I guess if we take the title of this article into account, Donna Murphy is leaving Wonderful Town to get a sex change and become Donny Murphy.

http://www.theatermania.com/content/news.cfm?int_news_id=5161
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
GaLiNdaFied Profile PhotoGaLiNdaFied Profile Photo
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Donna Murphy sex change#1
Posted: 9/26/04 at 1:47am
sad sad news but thanks for pointing it out Gothampc I was in a bad mood and this made me laugh a bit
"Someone please tell me- when the hell did gravity become the enemy? How has an essential force of nature, something that makes it possible for life to even exist on this planet, come to deserve the scorn and hatred of every teenage girl with no head voice?"- Broadway Matt
EddieVarley Profile PhotoEddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Donna Murphy sex change#2
Posted: 9/26/04 at 1:56am
Dan Murphy is going into The Phantom of the Opera in December.
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Donna Murphy sex change#3
Posted: 9/26/04 at 2:10pm
And Murphy's Law rules the universe!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian