Broadway Legend
Jeffrey Wright
John Turturro
Angela Lansbury
Daniel Day-Lewis
Djimon Hounsou
Christine Baranski
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
Updated On: 9/21/04 at 01:18 AM
shesings Profile Photoshesings Profile Photo
shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
me

haha - i amuse myself

(but its true!)
Guido Contini Profile PhotoGuido Contini Profile Photo
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Adrian Brody
"Applause begets applause in the theatre, as laughter begets laughter and tears beget tears." CLAYTON HAMILTON, "Theory of the Theatre" "I think theater ought to be theatrical ... you know, shuffling the pack in different ways so that it's -- there's always some kind of ambush involved in the experience. You're being ambushed by an unexpected word, or by an elephant falling out of the cupboard, whatever it is." TOM STOPPARD
midnghtdolphin Profile Photomidnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
josh hartnett... ok, so he's not amazing, but he's really good looking!
squash
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
michael strassen, keith burns
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Josh Hartnett belongs on a different thread, titled "Actors who are only cast because they're pretty and are so bad that it hurts you."
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Plum
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hugh Jackman, who actually gets enough work but not enough that involves material that's halfway decent. I've watched way too many movies where he's the only interesting thing on screen.

And Orlando Bloom needs to get on your list, popcultureboy. As of yesterday.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh yes. Orlando Bloom is SO on that list, Plum. He got away with it in the LOTR trilogy but has been appallingly bad in everything since.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Karen Ziemba. Yeah, it's predictable, but it's true.

oh and Redhot. Seriously.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cher is one of the most natural actresses working in film today. I would love to see her in more films.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She may act natural but she no longer looks natural.
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, and one of my favorite actresses Kathy Baker.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cold Mountain and 13 Going On 30, that Kathy Baker?
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rath - are you shilling for Karen and I AGAIN?
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes. And your check is late again. Sheesh.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you'll have to take your pay in snickerdoodles, I'm afraid.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Damn you, redhot. At least Karen pays her bills on time. I'll say that much for the girl.
BT Profile PhotoBT Profile Photo
BT
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh redhot - I'll do many things for snickerdoodles - you found my weakness. Sign me up as a redhotshill!
I sing for myself. I sing when I want, whenever I want to, just for me. I sing for my own pleasure. Do you understand that?
Melissa908
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
David Strathairn
Joan Allen
Michelle Pfeiffer
Frank Langella

Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, Pop. That Kathy Baker.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok. Those two performances are my only exposure to her, but I did love her in both of them.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mary Kay Place should work more, too.
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Word, pop.
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BT - joeyjoe makes the best snickerdoodles in the world - and he's going to start his own business and sell them - you'll all get your chance to sample them at some point in the future I'm sure!!!LOL
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BT, redhot gets his snickerdoodles from me...