Page: 1

William Ullrich the kid in NINE doing K.Spacey movie

ebarr
Swing
Swing
I herd he is doing Kevin Spaceys movie about Bobby Darrin. He's playing young Bobby Darrin and Kevin Spacey is playing older Bobby Darrin.
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well let's hope it is a bigger hit than Kevin's last four or five bombs, or this kid is going nowhere fast!
PEACE.
Mattio98
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He was REALLY good in Nine. I was especially impressed by his performance during Be Italian.
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thought Spacey was taking over as artistic director of the Vic? Hard to run a company AND star in movies!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I still think Kevin needs to remake WITH A SONG IN MY HEART. Or THE HELEN MORGAN STORY. Or even SO THIS IS LOVE. Can't you see La Spacey as Grace Moore?
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
ErikJ972 Profile PhotoErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
On the main page the subject of this thread gets cut off to The kid in NIN. I thought we were going to be talking about Nine Inch Nails.
BoxOfficeJon Profile PhotoBoxOfficeJon Profile Photo
BoxOfficeJon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is Kevin to old or too "all american" to do a show like NINE? Maybe he could play Quido. They say he can sing well. I think he would do well. Maybe?
...this is wrong on so many levels... Diane Lane in "Must Love Dogs" "If you have poo, now is the time to fling it" -- The Monkey's from Madagascar
LiTtLeDaNcEr729 Profile PhotoLiTtLeDaNcEr729 Profile Photo
LiTtLeDaNcEr729
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I love this kid so much hehe...he was adorable in Nine...I hope to see him in some other stuff!