Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME

orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#0
Posted: 6/3/04 at 8:27am
Here you go guys. This is the thread where you can come in and flirt, have private conversations that the rest of don't care about, solicite compliments from others...whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

The private flirting has taken over almost every other topic on this borad. I wondered why these things were not being discussed in private messages or emails then, I suddenly realized, you need everyone to see how many compliments you get and how many people think you're hot.

So, here's what my be a great solution. It can all happen here. Everyone else can read it while other topics on the board remain open for anyone to join in without feeling they are invading a private flirtation.

Post about yourself here
Tell us all how sexy you are
Say the things that you know will get other people to compliment you
Use this thread tell us how hot you think another member is
Tell them how hot you think they are
Flirt back and forth with each other as much as you like

I started it for you so, you all take over from here
http://www.danperezgallery.com
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#1
Posted: 6/3/04 at 8:39am
Damn! You're sexy when you are riled up! re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW--WHAT A RIDE!!!!""
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#2
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:00am
LOL...so I've been told before.

Actually not riled up just bored to tears with the Junior High level of flirtation. These boys are so dull. It's the same comments over and over. I wouldn't mind if there was anything inetresting about it.

Here's a tip guys, if you are going to flirt online, visit the "Paplovesmambo Is Hot" thread and learn how to do it right. Notice that the flirtation between Papa and Viciouscircle never looses it's energy. It builds over time from something subtle to very witty inuendo and double entendre. There is an art to doing this and those two do it beautifully.

"You're such a whore"
"Yeah, I am and you love it"
"Yeah, you know I do"
"You loved that pic I posted too"
"Yeah, that was hot, are you naturally smooth or do you shave"

Do you guys ever get dates with lines like that? re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#3
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:11am
why not just go to M4M or gaydar or someplace like that? those instant messages are basically along the lines of the above quotations (i.e. - ridiculously generic)...of course there ARE a few of us who worked it to our advantage and got hot boyfriends from it!LOL.....
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#4
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:13am
"That outfit looks great on you..."
"It would look even better crumpled up on your floor in the morning"

"Do you know what would look good on you? Me."
Hamlet's father.
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#5
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:18am
The major problem with that suggestion, Redhot, is that the rest of us don't get to see how many people flirt with you. That seems to be important, that everyone here know that this person and that person thinks I'm hot. That's why i figure this is a good solution. Everybody can come in and read the wonderful things that others say about you and the people who are bored with reading it can easily avoid it. It doesn't have to be on every thread
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#6
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:21am
"Do you know what would look good on you? Me."

I actually had someone say that to me once. I honestly thought that nobody other than a sitcom charcater would say something like that.
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#7
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:27am
orion - ahhhhh - I gotcha - keep on keeping on.,,,oh - and happy flirting!
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#8
Posted: 6/3/04 at 9:42am
No, I rarely flirt with anyone on this board and when i do,it's obviously just joking around and almost always aimed at the women. I don't have any desire to have strangers tell me publicly that they think I'm attractive and, since I have a boyfriend that I love very much, I have no need to flirt with anyone here.
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Flirtation Thread/It's all about ME#9
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:01am
I'm so cute. Don't you guys just love me? I need the ego boost! Come on! Tell me I'm cute!

Whoops. Sorry, my puppy sort of commandeered the computer for a sec. Won't happen again.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#10
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:14am
you b****, orion. you swore to me that i was the only man for you. and now after i leave my wife and 17 children to revel in the warmth of your loving embrace, only now do you admit that you have a boyfriend? i am beyond angry, beyond hurt and beyond help. how can you do this in front of everyone like this? a f****** thread??? this is what i get after my minutes of devotion! i just want to say that i cannot believe that you would start this thread just to torture me. you malevolent s***. a pox upon your house. may a thousand locusts carry off your botox.

this is a satire. please note that any and all characterizations statements and insinuations are merely the product of boredom and a touch of sadism. for the record, orion is sweet as tupelo honey and i have never met him, nor do i have any children.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 6/3/04 at 10:14 AM
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#11
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:22am
Would you have preferred I told you on Springer?
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#12
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:27am
thank you, redhot! that's one for me!!!
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#13
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:29am
Cute monkey, JoeyJoe. Does he need his ego boosted? He's so cute and adorable and very merry-go-roundish...hope he feels better now since you obviously only put him in your picture so he could feel better about himself.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#14
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:30am
at this time i would like to invoke mr. matt's patented exit, but am currently in negotiations with equity over the rights to it. this post is pending, thank you for your time.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#15
Posted: 6/3/04 at 10:45am
thanks, bwaysinger! that's two for me!!!

that photo was taken at Coney Island a few years ago on an evening my roommate and i were to see a Cyclones game... we ended up just sitting and drinking at Ruby's on the Boardwalk for the evening and then watching the fireworks on the beach after dark...
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#16
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:03am
Was I right? Is it actually a merry-go-round animal? Because, seriously, those guys need the ego boosts. Constantly.
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#17
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:28am
no, it's inflatable and on a stick...
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#18
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:37am
STICK IT IN!!!
--Margaret Cho
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
rocketman Profile Photorocketman Profile Photo
rocketman
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#19
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:45am
Monkeys on sticks are HOT. :P
etoile Profile Photoetoile Profile Photo
etoile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#20
Posted: 6/3/04 at 12:08pm
Orion, you're wonderful, so smart, so gifted, so astute...and a cutie too.
Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.
~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#21
Posted: 6/3/04 at 1:36pm
Orion, what will happen once this thread gets deleted?
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#22
Posted: 6/3/04 at 1:40pm
why would it get deleted? All the other threads are taken over by flirtations and they haven't been deleted. Anyway, even if someone gets a little off color and it does get deleted, it was here long enough for me to make the point I was trying to make.

orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#23
Posted: 6/3/04 at 1:43pm
Why thank you, Etoile, you the second most wonderful, astute and cute person here...second only to me.

You forgot to say hot though. I am so hot and so sexual that I could turn anything I do into soft core...excuse me while I throw up now.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: flirtation thread/it's all about me#24
Posted: 6/3/04 at 3:14pm
I HATE Flirting!

Page: 1