Page: 1

Should I get my hair cut?

CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Should I get my hair cut?#0
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:11pm
I want it to be shorter. Not like a buz-cut, but shorter than what I have going on right now.... which is like past my ears. But, I don't really think I have the bone structure to pull off the short look. Bone structure is important. My face is slightly rounded which is annoying. But, then I've never really been happy with my hair and I've never been happy with the way I look, so technically I should just do it. But, then maybe not. What should I do???
Updated On: 5/17/04 at 08:11 PM
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#1
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:15pm
based on the fact that i have never seen you, i'm going to suggest a mohawk. if you're gonna ask a question like this don't you think you ought to show a pic?
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#2
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:22pm
all you had to do was ask....
Broadway Beyond/about me
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#3
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:25pm
i'm gonna have to stick with my original suggestion. you'll stand out!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#4
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:30pm
I agree with Papa. Unless Phanty, Vish, JRB, VoiceAnth, Dame, Namo, or Eddie Varley have better ideas.
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
Updated On: 5/17/04 at 08:30 PM
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#5
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:58pm
thanks, this really helps me out.
Broadwaylady Profile PhotoBroadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#6
Posted: 5/17/04 at 9:01pm
If your not happy with your hair or your face, why would you be happy with a new hairdo. I do not know if you are male or female and you should send a picture.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
NuggetMonkeys Profile PhotoNuggetMonkeys Profile Photo
NuggetMonkeys
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#7
Posted: 5/17/04 at 9:04pm
eat your right arm.

or maybe...left?

-d.b.j-
Vary My Days.
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#8
Posted: 5/18/04 at 9:08am
There are certain decisions a person has to make for him (or her) self. This is one of them.
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#9
Posted: 5/18/04 at 9:12am
Gosh I just love seeing the words "bone structure" in print - it makes me think of Miz Trixie Delight in Paper Moon "Dahlin, you got great bone structcha...if you let Miz Trixie set up front with her big old tits, I'll teach ya how to use cosmetics..."...
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
EddieVarley Profile PhotoEddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#10
Posted: 5/18/04 at 9:19am
Well it's almost time for hot weather, a slightly shorter cut might be a nice way to fight off the heat...I'd go with a layer..where is Phantom2? He'd have some ideas...
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
WillParker
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: should I get my hair cut?#11
Posted: 5/18/04 at 9:53am
lol...oh redhot, i was thinking the exact same thing...."bone strukcha." LOVE me some Miss Trixie Delite.
"I'll eat some breakfast then change the world." "I hate you, and I hate your ass face!"
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#12
Posted: 5/18/04 at 9:54am
WillParker - Madeline Khan - what a goddess - and that is such a funny film (also very poignant).
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: should I get my hair cut?#13
Posted: 5/18/04 at 10:42am
Phantom2 is dealing with a bad haircut himself! HAHA
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
DT Profile PhotoDT Profile Photo
DT
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: should I get my hair cut?#14
Posted: 5/18/04 at 11:25am
Cats:
Maybe just a little trim!
Keep it a smidge longer on the top and front, and clean up around your ears!
my 2 cents,
dt
Janki Profile PhotoJanki Profile Photo
Janki
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: should I get my hair cut?#15
Posted: 5/18/04 at 11:35am
You'll have to leave a bit of hair on the top...one needs something to run ones hands thorughre: should I get my hair cut?
Popular...You're gonna be Popuular....;)