Page: 1

Phantom2 should like this...

DT Profile PhotoDT Profile Photo
DT
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Phantom2 should like this...#0
Posted: 4/21/04 at 9:16pm
I found this online and is cute... well, in an "over 21" kinda way...
It's a virtual striptease. You can download the free version and every so often (you can fix the settings)a man pops up on the bottom of your screen near the clock on your lower toolbar and does a little strip!
It's a riot!
Stiptease
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Phantom2 should like this...#1
Posted: 4/22/04 at 9:59am
The link doesn't work. re: Phantom2 should like this...
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
DT Profile PhotoDT Profile Photo
DT
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: Phantom2 should like this...#2
Posted: 4/22/04 at 11:32am
hmm, you're right... sometimes on BWW.com, a link won't work because the broadwayworld.com appears before the www.whatever the link is...
but it's www.virtuagay.com

It's not really bad; only tukusses and hot bods. No full frontal!!
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: re: Phantom2 should like this...#3
Posted: 4/23/04 at 8:55pm

yeah, because you need to put an http in there.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A what?
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You were supposed to say, "an accident".

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

a f*cking accident.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Too funny!!