Page: 1

In the Belly of the Beast- Inside the Cult of Trump - Vanity Fair

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
Lavieboheme3090 Profile PhotoLavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We gotta get to work.

https://votesaveamerica.com/adopt
ErikJ972 Profile PhotoErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

He couldn't even fill the 19,000 seat arena in deep red Oklahoma to launch his campaign. A complete embarrassment. The campaign got played by teens and K Pop fans mass ordering tickets. 

James885 Profile PhotoJames885 Profile Photo
James885
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Agreed. I just skimmed through CNN's coverage of the rally. It must be quite embarrassing for The Great Orange One, especially after he claimed that over a million people were going to try and attend. Apparently they were dismantling the stage in the overflow area a half hour before Trump started speaking. 

Of course he's blaming 'radical protesters' and the media for the low turnout but honestly, I think that more and more people are finally wise to his BS and have finally seen that the emperor has no clothes. Sure, he may still have his base - or cult, since maybe that's a more appropriate word - but that alone is not enough to win him reelection. 

Twitter is having a field day trolling him right now.

"You drank a charm to kill John Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!" - Betty Parris to Abigail Williams in Arthur Miller's The Crucible
Updated On: 6/20/20 at 10:47 PM
Highland Guy Profile PhotoHighland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

And soon, a spike in COVID-19 cases linked to this failed stunt.

FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

But it is true that he is a cult. And, according to the Atlantic, QAnon is America's newest religion. An article well worth diving into. I know which side I'll be fighting for if it comes to that.

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Quote from the Atlantic article

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian