Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for Lavieboheme3090

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Member Name: Lavieboheme3090
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CEO of Equity Salary $400,000 while 99% of actors equity now unemployed  Jul 10 2020, 08:07:42 AM
Lol.
People finding out if you aren't an actor you get paid more money.

The League To Announce Broadway Canceled The Rest Of The Year?  Jun 25 2020, 06:50:06 AM
Everybody can use their free time this fall, to help elect officials across this country that believe in science. So that we don’t have to go through this is terribly again.

The League To Announce Broadway Canceled The Rest Of The Year?  Jun 25 2020, 06:50:05 AM
Everybody can use their free time this fall, to help elect officials across this country that believe in science. So that we don’t have to go through this is terribly again.

The League To Announce Broadway Canceled The Rest Of The Year?  Jun 25 2020, 06:50:04 AM

The League To Announce Broadway Canceled The Rest Of The Year?  Jun 25 2020, 06:50:03 AM

What shows will we never see again on broadway  Jun 18 2020, 12:03:45 PM
Heathers.

What shows will we never see again on broadway  Jun 18 2020, 12:03:45 PM
Heathers.

Is the APOLLO finally going to be # 42?  Jun 5 2020, 04:39:47 PM

Oh no. Someone started a change.org petition. 

Is the APOLLO finally going to be # 42?  Jun 5 2020, 10:17:33 AM
Would love to know how many people on this thread advocating for the Apollo to become a Broadway house, have actually ever even been to Apollo.

Lea Michele Is A Good Person  Jun 2 2020, 12:29:08 PM
so if you're on this thread, and you are more outraged by people calling out racism than the RACISM itself.

Get to work.

https://www.meandwhitesupremacybook.com/

Matt Rogers & Joel Kim Booster are doing a podcast on 'Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods'  May 14 2020, 08:43:20 AM
Woof that is just gonna be a lot screaming in place of content.

I’ll just stick with the Tim Murray reunion show.

Cursed Child Cancelled Until Sept 6  May 12 2020, 02:26:35 PM
Better start electing people who believe in science if we wanna get things under control, and avoid things like this in the future.

Shut down until June 7  Apr 20 2020, 04:31:19 PM
Y’all.
NYC is ground zero for this pandemic. Broadway isn’t coming back this summer, and if it looks like there is going to be a upswing again in tbe fall it won’t be back then either.

The miracle isn’t going to be a vaccine, it’s going to be finding antivirals that work, and practicing social distancing.

Start preparing for your lives to be radically different for the next year now.

Did the CDC just close Brooadway for 8 weeks?  Mar 16 2020, 09:10:00 AM

When people ask how do we survive this? 

We survive this by doing our part. If you do not have to be out do not go out. If there are people in your immediate circle not taking this seriously bombard them with information. 

We have to take care of each other right now, be kind to the people that have to be out in the world right no, and know that by staying home and practicing social distancing you are literally saving lives.  

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 27 2020, 03:18:27 PM

Ya'll it's a $31 a year discounting non-profit ticketing service.

Either you get a ticket or you don't

You sit where they tell you.

If you can't handle that don't use them, it ain't that deep.

THE INHERITANCE to close  Feb 21 2020, 09:23:00 PM
Part one was a series of pretty great monologues strung together by a series of tweets.

I saw it back in November and just could never get up the Gumption to see Part 2.

Sophia Caruso departs Beetlejuice  Feb 21 2020, 04:09:23 PM

Seems like she wanted to be freed up for pilot season. 

Once Upon a One More Time to Marquis  Jan 15 2020, 06:50:15 PM
If the demise of Head Over Heels taught us anything, it’s that we aren’t allowed to have fun.

Frozen beyond Caissie Levy (Elsa) and Patti Murin (Anna)...casting news?  Jan 13 2020, 04:11:24 PM

SouthernCakes said: "Was gonna say, I don’t think Park has the belt for Elsa.

I think casting blind is awesome, but what I dislike is that KRISTOFF will never not be a POC because he was originated by a POC. Which, I get the argument, but just wish casting was more fluid in both aspects.
"

I’ve seen Jake Smith play the role. Don’t worry white actors will still be considered 🙄

Medea at BAM  Jan 13 2020, 10:25:03 AM
Yes it is.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.