Page: 1

Student Rush Question

theaterfan862 Profile Phototheaterfan862 Profile Photo
theaterfan862
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Student Rush Question#1
Posted: 7/1/13 at 1:11pm
I have student rushed many shows in the past but this time I want to get an extra ticket for my mother and I was wondering if they check IDs at the door if the person looks older? I don't want to buy the tickets and have them not let my mom in. Have any of you tried this? Thanks.
tking001
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Student Rush Question#2
Posted: 7/1/13 at 1:25pm
Only show I experienced them check student ID's at the door for was Legally Blonde.
Everything else I've been fine getting tickets and taking non students with me as my guest
Irenka
Understudy
Understudy
Student Rush Question#2
Posted: 7/1/13 at 1:48pm
The way I understand student rush works is that if the policy is 2 tickets per person, then it doesnt matter who the other person is, they dont need to be a stundet. I think its just for students to get in the line and then if they want to take someone who is not a student with them to see the show, its ok. But I dont know, I only ever went with my student friends...
Irenka
Understudy
Understudy
Student Rush Question#3
Posted: 7/1/13 at 1:48pm
The way I understand student rush works is that if the policy is 2 tickets per person, then it doesnt matter who the other person is, they dont need to be a stundet. I think its just for students to get in the line and then if they want to take someone who is not a student with them to see the show, its ok. But I dont know, I only ever went with my student friends...