Page: 2

Salute to Mr. CHRIS MELONI of Oz & SVU (now w pics)

zoran912 Profile Photozoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am definitely displaying a full frontal salute for Mr. Meloni.
CurtainUp2 Profile PhotoCurtainUp2 Profile Photo
CurtainUp2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll never be the same after seeing him pee in a bucket! For that scene alone he deserved an Emmy!!!
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered. - Nelson Mandela
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He really is a fabulous specimen of manliness isn't he? I absolutely love him in Oz, but have never seen SVU. Anyone else infuriated with what happened to Keller though?
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Dolly_Levi Profile PhotoDolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
popculture - you must check into SVU on Tuesday nights 10:00 p.m. on NBC and in re-runs on USA nightly at 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Meloni is the man on there.

and now - your moment of Zen
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
Updated On: 9/6/04 at 11:57 AM
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
Updated On: 9/6/04 at 12:19 PM
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He once admitted that his most humbling moment was during the shooting of OZ, when "li'l Chris" started to awaken during one of his love scenes with one of the men. So there's hope for us all!!!!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There are many rumours floating around about Meloni and men. I won't repeat them here though.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Repeat, repeat, or at least PM me popculture.
CJR Profile PhotoCJR Profile Photo
CJR
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*gasp* I love him! He's so damn cute! re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU
"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am obsessed with Law and Order, and have totally gotten into SVU as well. Like I watch it almost every night. He's so sexy. WHy couldn't he have been my arresting officer last week when I was falsely arrested in that bike protest in NYC? That would have made it all worth it!
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hear ya shesings, Meloni can cuff me anytime.
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mr. Meloni is the absolute best.

You will want to see: www.christopher-meloni.com Make sure you click on "fans" and scroll down to "Ask Chris". His answers to fans' questions are to the point and hysterical.

To see Chris in his underwear, please check out Stephen Mosher's The Sweater Book. www.stephenmosher.com
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
Updated On: 9/8/04 at 05:31 PM
KMF_NYC Profile PhotoKMF_NYC Profile Photo
KMF_NYC
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
as Curtainup mentioned -- the Oz episode when he was in solitary and peeing in the bucket -- the camera pulled back from the bucket to him standing in his glory letting it all go.....ok, I have to excuse myself for few minutes...

He is one of the true real men out there -- even more handsome in person....
"Sir K, the Viscount of Uppity-shire...." -- kissmycookie
Updated On: 9/7/04 at 05:54 PM
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hey Zola - thanks for the info on The Sweater Book. I had never heard of this. Very neat and for a great cause. Must have one, and Mssr. Meloni in boxer briefs, a sweater and an impish grin - nice...
Broadwaylady Profile PhotoBroadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He is gorgeous. I first saw him on Oz and then started watching Law & Order SVU. I think I saw every episode about three times. I also like B.D. Wong just because I like him.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think that they should release a Chris Meloni calendar for 2005. A different hot pic for each month.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So I am sitting here with the TV on and there's an ad for the new season of Law and Order SVU on the Hallmark Channel. EVERY WEEKNIGHT. Swoon.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is sad - Meloni played Julia Roberts fiance in Runaway Bride - now that's injustice!
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
and Julia picked Richard Gere over Meloni - what an idiot.
shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Stupid Tennis and stupid USA depriving me of my precious SVU ... this is an injustice!
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Chris (center) actin' a fool in WET, HOT, AMERICAN SUMMER.
Updated On: 9/10/04 at 04:16 PM