Click Here for More Articles on ART & MUSEUMS
13th Annual The Villages Craft Festival Returns, 1/4
What: 13th Annual The Villages Craft FestivalWhen: January 4 - 5, 2014, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Where: Spanish Springs Town Square in The Villages, FL Navigational Address: 1118 Main Street, The Villages, FL 32159 Admission: Free Website: www.artfestival.com Contact Information: email@example.com or 561-746-6615 Interviews with participating crafters and images of their work are available upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Villages welcomes back another first-class craft festival by American Craft Endeavors, producer of the country's finest art and craft shows. American Craft Endeavors has produced quality craft and art shows in The Villages for more than 17 years, including those held at Spanish Springs Town Square and Lake Sumter Town Square. These popular two-day events feature the unique and original work of the most talented crafters in the country. Admission is free and open to the public. About The Festival:
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts - Handmade in America
· Unique and affordable gift items
· 175 crafters from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass For additional information on the 13th Annual The Villages Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615. About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation's most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida's vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group's founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts. Media Notes:
· Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Ramos at email@example.com or 954-592-8500.