Day seats (again)

Taboolie2 Profile PhotoTaboolie2 Profile Photo
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Day seats (again)#1
Posted: 6/2/14 at 7:07pm
Sorry - I know this has been discussed before but can someone tell me if the day-seats are still front row and how likely I am to get them if I arrive at 9 or 10 am for:- a Pyjama Game, b Miss Saigon. I am hoping that it is easier to pick them up for mid week matinee esp for Miss Saigon. I am only in London 2 days and all ready have the evenings full (In the Heights on Wednesday). Thanks for any info.
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Day seats (again)#2
Posted: 6/2/14 at 7:38pm
You will have to get there earlier for Miss Saigon. However Pajama game turn up 15 minutes before curtain.
Day seats (again)#2
Posted: 6/6/14 at 3:03am
I am from the states and here was my experience

Saigon. I arrived 830am and was 19 in line
I did the Thursday matinee where there are 2 shows. Overall about 60 were in line

I got front row for 20 pounds and it was easy.

Once they start selling it took about 20 minutes to get to me. Ticket sales were slow

I also did day seats Once. No line no wait. I got there 1030am and they said I was the only one so far

I didn't do day seats for Charlie Chocolate Factory but went to box office directly and got a great seat for 40 pounds. They discounted it for and just ask them.

I also did Pajama Game. Arrived at noon for the 230pm show and got a day seat easy.

I went to Bodyguard and asked about day seats and the guy was incredibly rude. He said they are restricted view and I ask how restricted and he said it's 25 pounds you get what you pay for was his exact words. Let's say I walked away. Horrible customer service!!

Hope that helps

All my seats were great

Save $$$ on Tickets to: