Comscore

Day seats (again)

Taboolie2 Profile Photo
Taboolie2
Chorus Member
Day seats (again)
Posted: 6/2/14 at 07:07pm
Sorry - I know this has been discussed before but can someone tell me if the day-seats are still front row and how likely I am to get them if I arrive at 9 or 10 am for:- a Pyjama Game, b Miss Saigon. I am hoping that it is easier to pick them up for mid week matinee esp for Miss Saigon. I am only in London 2 days and all ready have the evenings full (In the Heights on Wednesday). Thanks for any info.
Phantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Day seats (again)
Posted: 6/2/14 at 07:38pm
You will have to get there earlier for Miss Saigon. However Pajama game turn up 15 minutes before curtain.
2014 Theatre: Billy Elliot***** Meet Me In St Louis*** American Psycho**** Tell Me On A Sunday**** Jeeves and Wooster: Perfect Nonsense* Stephen Ward**** Charlie and the Chocolate factory*** Dirty Dancing** Stephen Sondheim's Puttin It Together*** Candide*** The Lion King***** The Book of Mormon****** Les Miserable***** Stephen Ward**** The Weir**** Fortune's Fool*** Spamalot*** Superior Doughnuts**** Seven Brides For Seven Brothers**** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Finans Rainbow**** The Commitments** Boeing Boeing*** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) The A-Z of Mrs P** Billy Elliot***** Wicked** Good People***** Urinetown***** Spamalot*** The Full Monty**** Other Desert Cities*** Ghosts*** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman*** Stephen Ward**** King Lear**** A Taste Of Honey** Blithe Spirit**** From Here To Eternity**** Spamalot*** Fiddler On The Roof** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Relative Values**** Fatal Attraction*** Matilda***** 39 Steps**** Another Country** Handbagged** Two Into One*** The Beautiful Game***** Let The Right One In**** Once**** Privacy***** Home** Best of Friends** Avenue Q*** Good People***** Betty Blue Eyes*** (Tour: Salisbury Playhouse) I Can't Sing* A View From The Bridge***** Water Babies **** (Tour: Leicester Curve) Miss Saigon***** In The Heights*** The Testament of Mary*** This May Hurt A Bit*** The Last 5 Years* (Greenwich Theatre) All My Sons*** Happy Days** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Bakersfield Mist**** Ushers** The Pajama Game*** Evita*** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford)Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Billy Elliot***** Titus Andronicus**** 1984*** Clarence Darrow**** Miss Saigon***** A Small Family Business*** Things We Do For Love**** Hobson's Choice*** Rock of Ages*** (Tour: Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Zanna, Don't!*** The Silver Tassie** Bring Up The Bodies** Forbidden Broadway**** Carousel**** Hotel*** The Crucible**** Annie Get Your Gun*** (Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Medea*** The Importance of Being Earnest*** The Pajama Game*** Skylight**** Pacific Overtures** The Invincibles*** Julius Ceasar*** Porgy and Bess**** Dessa Rose** Great Britain**** One Man, Two Guvnors**** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Dogfight** My Night With Reg*** Book of Mormon***** Richard III**** See Rock City** Guys and Dolls*** Wicked* Charlie and the Chocolate Factory*** The Apple Tree*** The Jersey Boys*** Miss Saigon***** Matilda***** A Streetcar Named Desire**** The Dreamling** The Play That Went Wrong*** The Phantom of the Opera**** Fully Committed*** Bedroom Farce**** (Salisbury Playhouse) Sweeney Todd**** King Charles III*** Here Lies Love**** The Vertical Hour**** Love Story***** Altar Boys*** Evita**** Next Fall***** Cat On A Hot Tin Roof***** (Tour: Royal Deansgate, Northampton) Memphis*** The Scottsboro Boys**** Shakespeare In Love* Neville's Island*** East Is East**** Evita**** Into The Woods*** Gypsy***** (Chichester) Billy Elliot*****
justherehanging
Chorus Member
Day seats (again)
Posted: 6/6/14 at 03:03am
I am from the states and here was my experience

Saigon. I arrived 830am and was 19 in line
I did the Thursday matinee where there are 2 shows. Overall about 60 were in line

I got front row for 20 pounds and it was easy.

Once they start selling it took about 20 minutes to get to me. Ticket sales were slow

I also did day seats Once. No line no wait. I got there 1030am and they said I was the only one so far

I didn't do day seats for Charlie Chocolate Factory but went to box office directly and got a great seat for 40 pounds. They discounted it for and just ask them.

I also did Pajama Game. Arrived at noon for the 230pm show and got a day seat easy.

I went to Bodyguard and asked about day seats and the guy was incredibly rude. He said they are restricted view and I ask how restricted and he said it's 25 pounds you get what you pay for was his exact words. Let's say I walked away. Horrible customer service!!

Hope that helps

All my seats were great

Message Board

Imelda Staunton Gypsy 19 Posts

BWW BLOGS