New London Cast recording of MISS SAIGON

MichelleCraig
Chorus Member
Sorry if the question's been asked before, but does anyone know if this will happen? Thanks!
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
As yet nothing has been confirmed, but my educated guess would be to ask not if, but when!
2014 Theatre: Billy Elliot***** Meet Me In St Louis*** American Psycho**** Tell Me On A Sunday**** Jeeves and Wooster: Perfect Nonsense* Stephen Ward**** Charlie and the Chocolate factory*** Dirty Dancing** Stephen Sondheim's Puttin It Together*** Candide*** The Lion King***** The Book of Mormon****** Les Miserable***** Stephen Ward**** The Weir**** Fortune's Fool*** Spamalot*** Superior Doughnuts**** Seven Brides For Seven Brothers**** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Finans Rainbow**** The Commitments** Boeing Boeing*** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) The A-Z of Mrs P** Billy Elliot***** Wicked** Good People***** Urinetown***** Spamalot*** The Full Monty**** Other Desert Cities*** Ghosts*** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman*** Stephen Ward**** King Lear**** A Taste Of Honey** Blithe Spirit**** From Here To Eternity**** Spamalot*** Fiddler On The Roof** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Relative Values**** Fatal Attraction*** Matilda***** 39 Steps**** Another Country** Handbagged** Two Into One*** The Beautiful Game***** Let The Right One In**** Once**** Privacy***** Home** Best of Friends** Avenue Q*** Good People***** Betty Blue Eyes*** (Tour: Salisbury Playhouse) I Can't Sing* A View From The Bridge***** Water Babies **** (Tour: Leicester Curve) Miss Saigon***** In The Heights*** The Testament of Mary*** This May Hurt A Bit*** The Last 5 Years* (Greenwich Theatre) All My Sons*** Happy Days** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Bakersfield Mist**** Ushers** The Pajama Game*** Evita*** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford)Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Billy Elliot***** Titus Andronicus**** 1984*** Clarence Darrow**** Miss Saigon***** A Small Family Business*** Things We Do For Love**** Hobson's Choice*** Rock of Ages*** (Tour: Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Zanna, Don't!*** The Silver Tassie** Bring Up The Bodies** Forbidden Broadway**** Carousel**** Hotel*** The Crucible**** Annie Get Your Gun*** (Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Medea*** The Importance of Being Earnest*** The Pajama Game*** Skylight**** Pacific Overtures** The Invincibles*** Julius Ceasar*** Porgy and Bess**** Dessa Rose** Great Britain**** One Man, Two Guvnors**** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Dogfight** My Night With Reg*** Book of Mormon***** Richard III**** See Rock City** Guys and Dolls*** Wicked* Charlie and the Chocolate Factory*** The Apple Tree*** The Jersey Boys*** Miss Saigon***** Matilda***** A Streetcar Named Desire**** The Dreamling** The Play That Went Wrong*** The Phantom of the Opera**** Fully Committed*** Bedroom Farce**** (Salisbury) Sweeney Todd**** King Charles III***
SuperSecretBoyband
Swing
I asked at the souvenir counter about 2 weeks ago when I went, they said there would be a cast recording released in 2-3 months.
Justin D
Broadway Legend
I actually hope it will be a full double, because I have issues with both recordings that are available (vocals), although I prefer the CSR way more than the OLC
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
I loved this production, however with all the lyrical changes, most of them poor, I would rather not have a recording.
THEATRE 2014: Strangers on a Train ***1/2; From Here to Eternity **; Stephen Ward *****; The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; American Psycho ****; Putting it Together *****; West Side Story (UK Tour, Bristol) ***1/2; Bold Girls (Progress Theatre, Reading) ***; Blithe Spirit ****; The Magic Flute (RWCMD) ***; Stephen Ward *****; Secret Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel *****; Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour Wimbledon) ****; The Lion King ****; Arcadia (Bristol Tobacco Factory) ****; The Weir *****; Good People ***; Other Desert Cities *****; Dirty Rotten Scoundrels ***; Urinetown *****; The Testament of Mary ***; Other Desert Cities *****; Miss Saigon ****; King Charles III *; Not About Heroes (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; In the Heights *****; London Road (Bristol Old Vic) ****; God of Carnage (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; The Hills of Tomorrow (Cardiff RepCo) ****; Mr. Burns ****; Love Labour's Lost...and Won (Reading Open Air Theatre) *****; Pacific Overtures (Union Theatre) ***1/2; Pippin *****; Hedwig and the Angry Inch *****; A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder ****; Cabaret *****; If/Then ***; Secret Cinema Presents: Dead Poets Society, A Tribute to Robin Williams *****; The Book of Mormon ***; The Crucible (Old Vic) ****1/2; The Pajama Game ****; Kate Bush: Before the Dawn *****; Anna Nicole ****; NT Live: A Streetcar Named Desire: ***; NT Live: Medea **** COMING UP: Gypsy (Chichester), Here Lies Love, Made in Dagenham, Women on the Verge of the Nervous Breakdown, City of Angels.
Justin D
Broadway Legend
does this production have in that new song for Ellen? (which I found totally unnecessary)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Yes it does. I actually really like the song, I think it says a lot about the character, but it isn't exactly Now That I've Seen Her is it?
THEATRE 2014: Strangers on a Train ***1/2; From Here to Eternity **; Stephen Ward *****; The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; American Psycho ****; Putting it Together *****; West Side Story (UK Tour, Bristol) ***1/2; Bold Girls (Progress Theatre, Reading) ***; Blithe Spirit ****; The Magic Flute (RWCMD) ***; Stephen Ward *****; Secret Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel *****; Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour Wimbledon) ****; The Lion King ****; Arcadia (Bristol Tobacco Factory) ****; The Weir *****; Good People ***; Other Desert Cities *****; Dirty Rotten Scoundrels ***; Urinetown *****; The Testament of Mary ***; Other Desert Cities *****; Miss Saigon ****; King Charles III *; Not About Heroes (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; In the Heights *****; London Road (Bristol Old Vic) ****; God of Carnage (Progress Theatre, Reading) **; The Hills of Tomorrow (Cardiff RepCo) ****; Mr. Burns ****; Love Labour's Lost...and Won (Reading Open Air Theatre) *****; Pacific Overtures (Union Theatre) ***1/2; Pippin *****; Hedwig and the Angry Inch *****; A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder ****; Cabaret *****; If/Then ***; Secret Cinema Presents: Dead Poets Society, A Tribute to Robin Williams *****; The Book of Mormon ***; The Crucible (Old Vic) ****1/2; The Pajama Game ****; Kate Bush: Before the Dawn *****; Anna Nicole ****; NT Live: A Streetcar Named Desire: ***; NT Live: Medea **** COMING UP: Gypsy (Chichester), Here Lies Love, Made in Dagenham, Women on the Verge of the Nervous Breakdown, City of Angels.

Message Board

The Producers Revival 9 Posts
Assassins cast 30 Posts

BWW BLOGS