New London Cast recording of MISS SAIGON

MichelleCraig Profile PhotoMichelleCraig Profile Photo
MichelleCraig
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
New London Cast recording of MISS SAIGON#1
Posted: 5/28/14 at 2:12pm
Sorry if the question's been asked before, but does anyone know if this will happen? Thanks!
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
New London Cast recording of MISS SAIGON#2
Posted: 5/28/14 at 3:01pm
As yet nothing has been confirmed, but my educated guess would be to ask not if, but when!
SuperSecretBoyband Profile PhotoSuperSecretBoyband Profile Photo
SuperSecretBoyband
Swing
Swing
New London Cast recording of MISS SAIGON#2
Posted: 5/29/14 at 1:03pm
I asked at the souvenir counter about 2 weeks ago when I went, they said there would be a cast recording released in 2-3 months.
Justin D Profile PhotoJustin D Profile Photo
Justin D
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
New London Cast recording of MISS SAIGON#3
Posted: 6/2/14 at 10:58am
I actually hope it will be a full double, because I have issues with both recordings that are available (vocals), although I prefer the CSR way more than the OLC
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I loved this production, however with all the lyrical changes, most of them poor, I would rather not have a recording.
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Justin D Profile PhotoJustin D Profile Photo
Justin D
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
does this production have in that new song for Ellen? (which I found totally unnecessary)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes it does. I actually really like the song, I think it says a lot about the character, but it isn't exactly Now That I've Seen Her is it?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II

BROADWAYWORLD TV

COUNTDOWN CLOCK
Dreams to come true of best wedding functions with rental marriage Taronto  in UK / West EndDreams to come true of best wedding functions with rental marriage Taronto
Dreams to come true of best wedding functions with rental marriage Taranto
(Runs 4/3 - 2/28)
ALL SHOOK UP Young@Part
P2P Productions
(Runs 10/12 - 10/15)
GREASE SCHOOL EDITION
Caterham School
(Runs 12/7 - 12/9)
SPAMALOT Young@Part
P2P Productions
(Runs 6/4 - 6/4)
When a cute male Angel crash-lands in metropolitan London, how long before he is corrupted by the devilish delights on offer? in UK / West EndWhen a cute male Angel crash-lands in metropolitan London, how long before he is corrupted by the devilish delights on offer?
Landor
(Runs 5/4 - 5/29) VIDEOS

VIEW ALL ADD A SHOW AUDITIONS