Visiting London in June

justherehanging
Chorus Member
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/7/14 at 10:31am
Hi…single guy here coming to London from the states for a week.

Hopes to see some shows, sights, etc

Love advice and private me, would be fun to talk.

I know I want to see Miss Saigon and Charlie and Chocolate Factory, should I get in advance or
Stewart A
Stand-by
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/7/14 at 04:23pm
Depending on what night you go to see Charlie I doubt you'll need to book in advance. I went last November and booked a seat in the upper circle for £32.50 but got upgraded to front row stalls. I would think you'll have to book for Miss Saigon because that's already selling very well even though it hasn't opened yet. I hope you have a great trip. There's plenty to do and see in London.
AnthonyB
Swing
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/8/14 at 12:17pm
I guess it also depends upon when in June you're arriving and what other shows that may be running that appeal to you.
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/10/14 at 11:24am
Don't over pay on Charlie!
Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/10/14 at 01:02pm
justtherehanging - sent you a private message....
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway (cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)****
malichi
Swing
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/10/14 at 02:21pm
Hi there great time of year to come to London as it doesnt get dark till bout 10.30. You'll easily fill up your week as there is so much to see and do and plenty theatre to catch up on.Its cheaper here too to see the shows than Broadway!
Enjoy your planning!!
justherehanging
Chorus Member
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/10/14 at 08:15pm
Thanks everyone !!!

I arrive June 1st for 5 nights
Updated On: 3/10/14 at 08:15 PM
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Visiting London in June
Posted: 3/10/14 at 08:31pm
Justhang, I have been in London the last two years in June. I pre brought full price for Sweeney and Charlie, everything else was done with day tickets or discounts via the web. Enjoy.
Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Message Board

BWW BLOGS