Comscore

Bodyguard question

sparepart973
Featured Actor
Bodyguard question
Posted: 11/22/12 at 09:00am
Having just seen the photos of the production covered on Broadwayworld, I was just wondering if Heather (Rachel) ever wears the metallic "Queen of the Night" costume that Whitney wears in the movie and that is seen in the poster? There was no sign of it in the photo stills that were shown recently.
ClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Bodyguard question
Posted: 11/22/12 at 11:26am
The costume shown with the head piece is what is worn during "Queen of the Night".
2014 Theatre: Strangers on a Train 3.5 * From Here To Eternity 3.5* Stephen Ward ***** The Full Monty ***** Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour) *** Stephen Ward ***** Jersey Boys ***** Blithe Spirit ***** Wicked (UK Tour) *** Arcadia ** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels *** Urinetown ***** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 3.5* Other Desert Cities **** Birdland **** The Phantom of the Opera **** Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ***** In The Heights ***** Miss Saigon **** Clarence Darrow ***** Great Britain **** The Crucible **** The Pajama Game **** Mamma Mia *** Anna Nicole **** Barnum (UK Tour) ***** Simon Callow: The Man Jesus *****
sparepart973
Featured Actor
Bodyguard question
Posted: 11/22/12 at 11:42am
AHHH! I say it ain't true! I love the metallic one!

Message Board

Assassins 22 Posts

BWW BLOGS

Advertisement