Carrollwood Players Theatre to Present MIKE'S SHORTS, 1/30-31
· Characters Anonymous - about a 12 step program for actors that can't get away from their characters.
· Blonde Noir 2 - The Thequel - a spoof of dark detective films, featuring the further adventures of Trixie Blonde
· The POTUS Pageant - what would it be like if the winner of the highest office in the land was chosen ala "American Idol"?
· Law and Order: ICU - a comical look at one of Florida's blue laws
· Godmothers 'R' Us - the place to go when you're looking for a little magic.
Anyone who attended 2015 One Act Weekend will recognize Blonde Noir 2 as the follow up to Mike's original One Act Blonde Noir.
Not only a talented playwright, Cote has been performing at several Bay Area community theaters and directing throughout Tampa Bay. Cote has been involved in the entertainment industry in one form or another for over 30 years from an instructor for the Fred Astaire Dance Studios to developing "Mel O'Dee Entertainment Services" a company that provided services from balloon deliveries and singing telegrams to original interactive murder mysteries. He has written for McDonalds Corp. and Ronald McDonald and for the award winning TV series "A Visit with Santa" for the ABC affiliate in Manchester, NH.
Tickets to Mike's Shorts are $10 General Admission, may be purchased online at carrollwood-players-theatre.ticketleap.com. Showtimes are 8pm January 30 and 3pm January 31. For more information, visit www.carrollwoodplayers.org.
Tampa's nonprofit community theatre since 1981, Carrollwood Players offers a regular season of quality live theatre in its 100-seat playhouse, along with alternative theatre selections in its new intimate 60-seat black box performance space.