Meet Bryan Cranston, Vanessa Williams and More Via Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights 2014 Spring Auction
Landing a role in an Oscar-nominated film is a difficult feat for any aspiring actor or actress, but some coaching and insider tips from top casting directors Ellen Chenoweth and Lora Kennedy might help make it easier. Both women, who have casted Oscar winning or Oscar-nominated actors, have donated exclusive meetings with the lucky winners in the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights 8th Annual Spring Auction. The auction includes more than 100 of the world's most recognizable figures spanning business, entertainment, sports, and politics and is open to bidders internationally through May 13 at www.rfkauction.com.
Chenoweth, who has helped cast over 75 films and television series including Inside Llewyn Davis, No Country for Old Men, Good Night and Good Luck, Meet the Parents and The Bourne Legacy, will meet with the winning bidder in New York City and offer her take on the industry. Kennedy, who is the Warner Brothers Executive Vice President, has over 30 years of experience and knows what it takes to land a role in movies like Argo, The Dark Knight Trilogy, The Departed and many more.
Other notable figures who have donated exclusive access and one-of a-kind experiences include Trip to Bountiful star Vanessa Williams, who will meet the winning bidder in Los Angeles and provide two VIP tickets to her show, as well as a two night stay at The W Hotel Hollywood, and All the Way star Bryan Cranston, who donated two tickets and a meet and greet after the show in New York City.
Additional auction highlights include:
· Visit the set of Scandal or Grey's Anatomy
· Visit the Set of Blue Bloods in NYC and meet available cast members
· Meet Blake Shelton with two tickets to his Ten Times Crazier Tour
· Meet Michael Kors backstage at his September fashion show, including a $5,000 shopping spree
· Walk-on role in an upcoming Farrelly Brothers movie
· Lunch and laughs with Richard Saul Wurman, Founder of the TED Conference
· Meet Ted Danson on the set of CSI in LA
· Meet Bryan Cranston with two tickets to Broadway's All The Way
· Go behind the scenes at Nightly News with Brian Williams
To date, the RFK Center's annual auctions at Charitybuzz have raised more than $5 million for the Center's human rights work.
Photo Credit: CharityBuzz