AMERICA'S GOT TALENT LIVE Tour Coming to Paramount Theatre, 10/16
SYCO Entertainment and FremantleMedia today announced the full tour line-up for the upcoming America's Got Talent Live tour which will be in Denver at the Paramount Theatre on Wednesday, October 16. Headlining the tour will be Season 8 winner, Kenichi Ebina, who mesmerized America with his unique dance performances that combine illusions, mime, special effects, sound, light and video.
"I still can't believe I won America's Got Talent," said Ebina. "Being a part of Season 8 at Radio City Music Hall was so much fun, and I can't wait to take my act on the road and perform live for the fans who voted for me from their homes across America."
Additional acts on the tour will include:
· Collins Key - the seventeen-year-old gifted with an engaging expression of the art of magic
· Jimmy Rose - the U.S. Marine Corps veteran who learned to play guitar and write his own songs while serving in Iraq
· Cami Bradley - the singer, songwriter and pianist that warmed America's heart
· KriStef Brothers - the unique duo that combine comedy and acrobatics into a one-of-a-kind act
· Tone The Chiefrocca - the songwriter and rapper from Inglewood, CA who had all of America singing the one-hit-wonder, "B-Double-O-T-Y"
America's Got Talent was the #1 summer reality series in adults 18-49 and total viewers, marking the eighth straight year the show has ranked as the #1 summer reality series in total viewers. Fans that have been following the remarkable talent discovered this season in the iconic Radio City Music Hall will now have an opportunity to experience their favorite acts up close and personal.
Tickets available now!
Wednesday, Oct 16, 2013
For the latest tour news and updates, please visit www.agtlivetour.com, www.facebook.com/agttour or twitter.com/agtlivetour. And for the opportunity to win a trip to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to see America's Got Talent Live on October 23, 2013, please visithttp://bit.ly/150MKkj.
Open to acts of any age and any talent, auditions for Season 9 of America's Got Talent begin next month. For information on open call and online auditions for Season 9, please visit http://www.AGTAuditions.com/. The 2013-2014 audition cities include:
· Miami (Oct. 26-27) - Venue TBD
· Atlanta (Nov. 2-3) - AmericasMart Atlanta
· New York (Nov. 16-17) - Venue TBD
· Denver (Dec. 7-8) - Colorado Convention Center
· Houston (Jan. 18-19) - Reliant Center
· Indianapolis (Jan. 25-26) - Venue TBD
· Los Angeles (Feb. 8-9) - Los Angeles Biltmore
America's Got Talent, owned by Syco Entertainment, is co-produced by FremantleMedia North America and Syco Entertainment.