Megu - New York
Megu - New York|
* Rated by the New York Daily News as the most stunning restaurant in New York, MEGU NY takes each diner on a sensual journey through the culinary delights of Japan! The finest organic ingredients from across the globe arrive in our kitchen daily. Dishes are brought to your table as an array of dazzling culinary creations. Enjoy delicacies like our premium sushi & sashimi & Kobe Beef, cooked slowly using our unique Bincho-Tan Charcoal Grill. You'll be in ecstasy as flavors mingle to tease & tantalize, ending in a taste bud climax that releases UMAMI, the intensely satisfying flavor concealed within.
Our elegantly appointed dining room is the perfect backdrop for dinner, with a wine list featuring over 400 selections, and 50 Sakes by the glass!
* Dining Style: Fine Dining
* Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
* Neighborhood: TriBeCa - Downtown
* Cross Street: Church and West Broadway
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $50 and over
* Website: http://www.megurestaurants.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (212) 964-7777
* Hours of Operation: Sunday-Wednesday, 5:30pm - 11:00pm Thursday-Saturday, 5:30pm - 12:00am
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Smart Casual
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Public Transit: 2,3,A,C,E trains. Closest station: Chambers St.
* Parking: Street Parking
* Parking Details: Several public lots nearby: West Broadway between Leonard and Worth Streets
* Catering: For private catering needs, please contact Jaime Dávalos - Events Dept, at 212.964.2171 x114.
* Special Events & Promotions:
Jaime Dávalos - Events Dept, at 212.964.2171 x114.
|Our Christmas Dinner|
(Runs 11/11 - 12/31)
Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
(Runs 9/29 - 11/12)
|BYE BYE BIRDIE|
Oyster Mill Playhouse
(Runs 11/4 - 11/20) CAST
|Jekyll & Hyde|
The Belmont Theatre
(Runs 2/17 - 2/26)
The Belmont Theatre
(Runs 10/21 - 10/30)