The Secret Garden In Concert

stageybenny
Stand-by
Stand-by
The Secret Garden In Concert#1
Posted: 2/11/13 at 8:33pm
Went to press night this evening for this production. anyone else been yet?

WOW an incredible show with an incredible cast to match, one of the best pieces of theatre I've seen in some time!
rockyhorrorfan
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
The Secret Garden In Concert#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 6:48am
I'm booked for 17th March.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Secret Garden In Concert#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 7:33am
Would really love to see this but sadly the King's Head is a non-starter for me these days. The last time I was there I ended up having to go for over a hundred pounds worth of acupuncture treatment to get my back right again! Seating is seriously appalling and I could barely walk when I got up. Just can't take the risk again.

Really hoping it may get an outing at another venue later in the year as I've heard nothing but great things about it.
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong*****

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to: