THE TODAY SHOW Posts Big Demo Wins for the Week of Nov. 12
THE TODAY SHOW, NBC
For the week of November 12, TODAY was number one in the key demo A25-54 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. "Today" posted a 1.7 in rating A25-54, placing first in that category for the third consecutive week. Compared to its 4Q'12- to-date average, "Today" posted gains in rating A25-54, rating W25-54, rating A18-49, and rating W18-49. Below are the highlights for the week.
- TODAY placed first in A25-54 (000) on three of five mornings in A25-54 (Monday – Wednesday) including a tie (Wednesday).
- TODAY placed first in rating A25-54 (with a 1.7 rating) for the third consecutive week.
- In total viewers, TODAY led CBS This Morning by +80% (+2,140,000).
- In rating A25-54, TODAY led CBS This Morning by +113% (+9 tenths).
- In A25-54 (000), TODAY posted 2.0 million viewers trailing GMA by only -2% (-37,000) and outperformed CBS This Morning by +96% (+966,000).
- TODAY grew in rating A25-54 (+13%), rating W25-54 (+10%), rating A18-49 (+9%), and rating W18-49 (+7%) versus its 4Q'12 season-to-date average.
TODAY II (9 a.m hour) and TODAY III (10 a.m. hour):
- TODAY II topped CBS This Morning by double-digits in total viewers (+27%, or +724,000), W/A18-49 rating (+57%, +33%), and W/A 25-54 rating (+40%/+25%).
- TODAY II posted growth in W/A18-49 rating (+10%, +14%) versus the same week last year.
- Versus 4Q'12-to-date levels, TODAY II increased across-the-board in total viewers (+11%, or +343,000), W/A18-49 rating (+22%, +33%), and W/A25-54 rating (+17%, +11%).
- TODAY III tied CBS This Morning in W/A18-49 rating and W25-54 rating.
- TODAY III grew +6% (+124,000) in total viewers versus the same week last year.
- Versus 4Q'12-to-date levels, TODAY III posted double-digit gains in total viewers (+13%, or +252,000), A18-49 rating (+20%), and W/A25-54 rating (+11%, +17%).