Monaco Boys Choir Announce 40th Anniversary USA Summertime Tour
Following a successful run in New York at the United Nations and the world's largest Cathedral, St. John the Divine, and at the Alliance Francaise's annual festivities, the acclaimed Monaco Boys Choir will continue celebrating their 40 th anniversary with free public concerts in July from Washington, D.C. to Miami.
In the nation's capital on July 15 from 11:30am-12noon, the public can hear the Choir at the Children's National Health Center (111 Michigan Ave, N.W.), and from 5:00pm-5:45pm under the "Star-Spangled Banner" display (Smithsonian, National Museum of American History, Constitution Avenue between 12 th & 14 th Streets, N.W.) to mark the 200 th anniversary of the American national anthem. The former Little Singers of Monaco will also perform (no tickets or RSVP necessary unless noted) in:
- Charlotte, North Carolina on Wednesday, July 16, 7:00pm at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 3016 Providence Road.
- Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday, July 17, 7:30pm at the Cathedral of Christ the King, 2699 Peachtree Road NE and on Saturday, July 19, 5:30pm at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, 353 Peachtree Center Avenue NE.
- Orlando, Floridaon Monday, July 21, 12:15pm & 2:15pm atWalt Disney World Resort, "Waterside Stage" at Downtown Disney Marketplace. (Open to Park guests only.)
- Palm Beach, Floridaon Thursday, July 24, 7:00pm atSt. Edward Catholic Church, 144 N. County Road.
- Port St. Lucie, Floridaon Friday, July 25, 7:00pm atSt. Bernadette Catholic Church, 350 NW California Blvd.
- Miami, Florida on Sunday, July 27, 12:30pm atSt. Hugh Catholic Church, 3460 Royal Road, Coconut Grove; on Monday, July 28, 7:30pm at the Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 464 NE 16th Street and on Tuesday, July 29, 7:10pm at Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way. The Choir will sing the U.S. national anthem at the Nationals vs. Marlins pre-game ceremony. (Tickets required for admission: www.marlins.com)
"Under the patronage of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, and with the generous support of Monaco's Government, the Choir showcases the Principality's joyous cultural and artistic heritage, and we invite music lovers to join them at their free concerts from New York and Washington, D.C. to Miami," said H.E. Maguy Maccario Doyle, the Ambassador of Monaco to the United States.
Mr. Pierre Debat directs the award-winning ensemble which was founded in 1974 by Prince Rainier III and comprises more than 30 talented singers aged 8 to 18 years. http://monacoconsulate.populr.me/monacoboyschoir.
SOURCE Consulate General of Monaco