Comscore

CURIOUS INCIDENT Discount Codes?

jkstheatrescene Profile Photo
jkstheatrescene
Understudy
Posted: 7/20/14 at 04:16pm
Does anyone here have any info on discount codes for THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME?

Also, have they released anything on which "certain performances" Taylor Trensch will be playing?

(Sorry if this thread has been started already...)

Thanks!
Favorite shows of the 2013 - 2014 season (so far): Fun Home, The Glass Menagerie, After Midnight, The Bridges of Madison County, If/Then, The Most Happy Fella
dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
Broadway Legend
Posted: 7/20/14 at 06:45pm
Too early for discounts, but they offer rear Meza tickets for under 30.
If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
Broadway Legend
Posted: 7/20/14 at 07:01pm
Dramamama is correct about the rear mezz seats. I bought tickets for $27 a few weeks ago.

Updated On: 7/21/14 at 07:01 PM
jkstheatrescene
Understudy
Posted: 7/21/14 at 08:00am
Too early? Really? On the Town and The Last Ship are both opening around the same time, and both have had discounts up for weeks. Thank you for responding, though. I appreciate your input and help!
Favorite shows of the 2013 - 2014 season (so far): Fun Home, The Glass Menagerie, After Midnight, The Bridges of Madison County, If/Then, The Most Happy Fella
Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
Broadway Star
Posted: 7/21/14 at 08:28am
If it is too early for discount codes, I guess the flyer with discount codes I received last week must be a freaking hallucination. I'll post it when I get home if I didn't already throw it out.
broadfan327
Leading Actor
Posted: 7/21/14 at 08:45am
Audience Rewards has discounted tickets if you have 500 showpoints.
Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Posted: 7/21/14 at 08:46am
Saw the promo in a movie theater and it did absolutely nothing as far as telling me to see it. When it opens and start hearing feedback and get a discount I will than look at it . Right now, no interest in it and nothing so far in new season really tells me see it. Time will tell.
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
jkstheatrescene
Understudy
Posted: 7/22/14 at 08:34am
Thanks for the help, Matt and Broadfan.
bdboston
Stand-by
Posted: 7/23/14 at 12:50pm
Still have not seen a code in the usual places. Anyone else having any luck?

Advertisement