RW3 Profile Photo
RW3
Broadway Star
He looks so good!!!!!
Link
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
I could have taken that picture of any number of people at 6am any Sunday morning on 9th Ave.
Adair Haywind
Featured Actor
He looks great!
MaddieBB12 Profile Photo
MaddieBB12
Broadway Star
I like that is similar to NPH's, but not exactly the same.
Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
Broadway Star
I'm a pretty girl, Momma!
darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
He looks better then NPH- But then this is probably retouched, airbrushed or whatever- Will have to wait for some actual production photos come out for me to accurately say.
Darreyl with an L!
ajh Profile Photo
ajh
Featured Actor
*YUM*
SFFrontRow
Featured Actor
Just curious, does anyone know how ticket sales are going for Hedwig when Andrew takes over? I spot checked Telecharge and it seems that there are PLENTY of seats available.
WickedGinger
Stand-by
I think he looks good in the poster
macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
Broadway Legend
I look forward to seeing the show again with Rannells.
Adair Haywind
Featured Actor
There are still plenty of seats, but they haven't lowered the prices. I'm waiting on a discount code.
SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
Broadway Star
I want his lipstick all over my body and I want him to pull my hair [have none on my head].
Mr Rannells is sex on heels.
mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
Broadway Star
The lighting is a bit wonky in the photo, but I will enjoy seeing such a great show with somebody with actual talent.
Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.
SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
Broadway Star
Hello--I am curious to know if all the Hedwigs have to look the same[make-up/costumes] or can each of the performers have their own input as to how they want to appear. Mr Rannells can wear anything [or nothing if he chooses], but the makeup shown does make him look too pretty--it doesn't seem to be too outrageous enough for the character.
haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
Broadway Legend
My understanding is that historically each Hedwig can sort of find their own look and such, but unclear how this will work seeing as its on Broadway, in which case there might be some desire to replicate the costumes/looks to some extent.

As far as this photo, similar to NPH's poster photo, it is not a picture of how they appear as Hedwig, just sort of a glammed up pic of them with some makeup/glitter/etc.
darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
@ SweetLips- Looking back at JCM'S Makeup, he actually looked really pretty and the makeup did not seem that extreme- At least not compared to NPH. But then, Maybe that's just because he is prettier to began with and it looked better on him. LOL
Darreyl with an L!
Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
Broadway Legend
He looks incredibly hot. I don't think that's a necessary quality for a Hedwig, but I'll take it.
DEClarke Profile Photo
DEClarke
Broadway Legend
I'm excited to see the show with him in it. I'm unable to see it with NPH. However, I like the NPH poster better. It looks darker and edgier. The Rannells poster is brighter...
Alix Profile Photo
Alix
Broadway Star
^^ I agree. Andrew looks great, but I like the look/style of NPH's poster much better.
"The world only spins forward." ~ 'Angels in America'
Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Hair, makeup and wardrobe was the same for each Hedwig except Ally Sheedy.
<-----craves juicy pizza
haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
Broadway Legend
Interesting, Jane. Thanks for the info...
South Florida
Stand-by
It seems few people talk about how incredible the music is. Hedwig dosen't need JCM or NPH, it stands on its own and will run for a while guessin.
Stephanatic
willep Profile Photo
willep
Broadway Legend
Just because the music is good doesn't mean that it will run for a while in a Broadway house without a name.