Marcia Milgrom Dodge to Helm Fall 2015 RAGTIME Tour

Littleshopofcarrie
Broadway Star
Based on the 2010 revival.

Link
Updated On: 6/23/14 at 05:35 PM
mjohnson2
Broadway Star
Awesome! Hope it comes to San Francisco.
Please note: any opinions regarding shows or otherwise that are stated by this account, no matter how they are presented represent a personal opinion and should not be taken as an attempt to convey facts and disagreement with my opinion is not only welcome but I highly encourage it to inspire lively and healthy debate.
RippedMan
Broadway Legend
Seems sudden considering it's not on any of the upcoming touring seasons promos?
Littleshopofcarrie
Broadway Star
^It's starting in Fall of 2015, so would't it be the season after the one's they're currently advertising.
MikeInTheDistrict
Featured Actor
Ah, this was the tour I asked about the other day. For some reason, I thought it was starting this Fall, rather than 2015. I must have misread. Good to know Dodge is on board. I am still bummed that I was away when the Kennedy Center production played in D.C.
mjohnson2
Broadway Star
Does anybody know if it is equity or not?
Please note: any opinions regarding shows or otherwise that are stated by this account, no matter how they are presented represent a personal opinion and should not be taken as an attempt to convey facts and disagreement with my opinion is not only welcome but I highly encourage it to inspire lively and healthy debate.
ClumsyDude15
Broadway Legend
I hope this comes somewhere close, because I adored that production.
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
I like the artwork better than the Broadway revival artwork.

http://www.phoenix-ent.com/productions/ragtime/index.html
That's right! Underscore mother-fu@#ers!
GlindatheGood22
Broadway Legend
Jumping up and down. I always say this is the best thing I've ever seen. Not sure if that's true since I encountered the Great Comet, but oh my God this is glorious news.
I leave the room smiling.
ACL2006
Broadway Legend
Absolutely one of the most beautiful shows to ever grace a Broadway stage. It's such a shame this flopped, but am glad its resurfaced to tour in 2015. I hope it sells better than it did on Broadway.
A Chorus Line played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013.
ohjustjake
Leading Actor
If it's Phoenix Entertainment, it will be non equity.
http://www.jakevsthecity.com
orangeskittles
Broadway Legend
I loved this production and I'm so glad it's getting a second life.
Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Mr. Nowack
Broadway Star
I really hope it comes near me. I've always wanted to see RAGTIME live but have never lived anywhere near any production.
I was previously known as Mr. Nowak (Joined: 5/20/13).
RippedMan
Broadway Legend
I'd imagine with Phoenix attached it's non-union, but then with Doge attached, I feel like it must be union. Maybe it will be like the last Dolly tour and be like an Equity version of a non-union tour: low budget.
MikeInTheDistrict
Featured Actor
The artwork they're using is actually an alternate logo proposed for the revival. There was an interesting NYT feature about the different logos they came up with:

RAGTIME Revival Logos