Comscore

Cort Balcony Suggestions

broadwaydevil Profile Photo
broadwaydevil
Broadway Legend
Cort Balcony Suggestions
Posted: 1/17/14 at 04:59pm
Buying tickets to The Cripple of Inishmaan now and was wondering if anyone has sat in the center row A? Is there a high bar or speakers or anything that would obstruct my view? Wondering if I should do that or row B.

Sorry I meant BALCONY, not mezzanine.

Scratch and claw for every day you're worth! Make them drag you screaming from life, keep dreaming You'll live forever here on earth.
Updated On: 1/17/14 at 04:59 PM
jeffmiele Profile Photo
jeffmiele
Broadway Star
Cort Balcony Suggestions
Posted: 1/18/14 at 11:12am
I actually purchased Row A and where I have never sat in that row I find the balcony at the Cort to have great sightlines.. Any input on this question would be appreciated so I know what I am in for for that row as well
WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
Cort Balcony Suggestions
Posted: 1/18/14 at 01:17pm
The Cort Balcony is great. Not sure about a bar in front of the first row, but I sat a few rows back for both FENCES and VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE and had a wonderful view for both shows.
Current Avatar: Tony-winner Idina Menzel, delivering a sucker-punch of an 11:00 number, "Always Starting Over," in IF/THEN.
broadwaydevil Profile Photo
broadwaydevil
Broadway Legend
Cort Balcony Suggestions
Posted: 1/18/14 at 02:27pm
Excellent I went with center row B just in case there's a bar since I figured row B is the safer pick.

Good to hear after the horrible experience I had in row A of the Lyceum balcony.
Scratch and claw for every day you're worth! Make them drag you screaming from life, keep dreaming You'll live forever here on earth.
macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
Broadway Legend
Cort Balcony Suggestions
Posted: 1/18/14 at 06:55pm
Row A in the Belasco balcony isn't so hot either! At the Cort I ended up getting mezzanine tickets to Inishmaan because I was afraid, but it's nice to know the balcony is fine.

Advertisement Advertisement