HELLO AGAIN movie cast

Fairies
Chorus Member
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/19/13 at 10:43pm
I started a conversation before and got the unfortunately now all too expected string of snide comments.

Let's try this again.

What's your dream cast? 10 amazing roles for 10 amazing stars. Pop, Broadway, Movie Stars???

I ask because I've heard through the grapevine (MJL) there's one in the works...

The Whore
The Soldier
The Nurse
The College Boy
The Young Wife
The Husband
The Young Thing
The Writer
The Actress
The Senator
Fairies
Chorus Member
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/19/13 at 10:47pm
I'll start by suggesting The Whore be played by someone like P!nk, Gaga... Could be a chance for stunt casting to actually work. And it would be very cool to get John Cameron into the mix as maybe The Writer.
Liza's Headband
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/19/13 at 11:32pm
What does "the grapevine (MJL") even mean???
"I'm fine, and my hips are fine. My false knee is fine. My false hips are fine. Everything's cooking." -Liza
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/19/13 at 11:38pm
This is still one of my favorite Shelley Long pictures.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/19/13 at 11:53pm
Mary Testa for Zelda!!!
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:13am
No lie, I think Orfeh would make a good Zelda.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:26am
Oh I like that!

Laura Benanti for Kim!
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:30am
I swear to god that was my next suggestion.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:34am
Because it's hte only logical choice.

But as for Lucy, that's a hard one to cast. For some reason I think Jan Maxwell would be fantastic.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:47am
She works for a Mary Testa Zelda for sure. I guess I think Lucy should be a titch younger, though.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:52am
Yeah, I agree. But maxwell just popped into my head. It's got to be someone good with physical comedy, too.
Fairies
Chorus Member
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 01:15am
I know the composer. Michael John LaChiusa.
Fairies
Chorus Member
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 01:15am
But might as well abandon this thread as it's been taken over by idiots once again.
EricMontreal22
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 01:56am
I've facebook chatted with him, do I know him too? :P

In all seriousness, I've heard nothing about this (is it like the movie of Lucky Stiff that filmed and we've heard nothing about?) so I imagine it would be a small affair and hire mainly theatre names? I mean I would love if something came of it, but...
After Eight
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 07:31am
"I ask because I've heard through the grapevine (MJL) there's one in the works.."

The music in that show was so horrible -- as was the entire show, actually. Why not just make a remake of La Ronde, with sumptuous sets and costumes, and a lush, period score?

That's what Roger Vadim did in his remake, and it was wonderful.

Updated On: 12/20/13 at 07:31 AM
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 07:58am
a lush, period sore

Funny typo, given the context.
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 08:31am

South Korean chicken ball?
CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 09:27am
Why did my posts about HELLO AGAIN (the Shelley Long movie) get deleted?
"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 09:34am
Times are desperate if they're even thinking about turning this into a musical. Oy!
Liza's Headband
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:44pm
They are not, Carlos. We have a delusional fanboy here dream casting a movie that will never happen.. That being said, I'd actually love to see Mary take on the Whore/Prostitute. That would be HOOT!
"I'm fine, and my hips are fine. My false knee is fine. My false hips are fine. Everything's cooking." -Liza
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 12:46pm
Jeremy Jordan as Danny?
Bettyboy72
Broadway Legend
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 12/20/13 at 01:02pm
I'd like a song and a big production number entitled, "Lucy, you died!"-best line in the whole movie.
"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello
Fairies
Chorus Member
HELLO AGAIN movie cast
Posted: 1/3/14 at 06:20pm
Fan yes, but hardly a boy. And full disclosure, I'm the writer adapting it for the screen and it's always easier to write with actors in your head. Hence my query. The film is very much happening. Believe it or not, these boards are not just full of people wishing or pretending they're in the business.