Broadway Star
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/4/13 at 09:04pm
Can't imagine them not being great....
indytallguy
Featured Actor
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/4/13 at 10:09pm
I think Matthew Murray's review is a good assessment of the strengths and shortcomings of the show.
Matthew Murray review
indytallguy
Featured Actor
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/4/13 at 10:13pm
Brantley is mixed, and I think appropriately so.

" In “Domesticated,” though, you grasp the basic argument so early that you start to feel that the play doesn’t really develop as it goes along; it just gets louder. Mr. Norris hasn’t created characters as much as antithetical positions, which in turn are stripped down to a set of inalterable physical impulses.

If we tune out as they rant on and on, it isn’t because we’re afraid to listen to the truth; it’s because they keep saying the same thing."

NYT Brantley Review
Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
Broadway Star
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/4/13 at 10:20pm
That ain't mixed...that's negative.
WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/5/13 at 02:46am
Current Avatar: Tony-winner Idina Menzel, delivering a sucker-punch of an 11:00 number, "Always Starting Over," in IF/THEN.
April Saul
Broadway Legend
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/5/13 at 09:56am
Wicked, thanks for posting these! I have to say that I am not with Brantley on this one at all...like most of the critics, I found Domesticated extremely entertaining and loved all the performances. Rooting for them to transfer and get some Tony love!
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/5/13 at 01:42pm
Current Avatar: Tony-winner Idina Menzel, delivering a sucker-punch of an 11:00 number, "Always Starting Over," in IF/THEN.
Updated On: 11/5/13 at 01:42 PM
jaxandmci Profile Photo
jaxandmci
Stand-by
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/5/13 at 02:15pm
A shame that Bronx Bombers is going to tie up Circle In The Square. What an easy transfer this could be.
oasisjeff
Broadway Star
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/5/13 at 02:26pm
That was strange, for some reason, I looked quickly and thought "April Saul" was "After Eight," and was floored that he actually enjoyed something. That was spooky...
Now t/d/b/a haterobics on here.
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
DOMESTICATED reviews
Posted: 11/5/13 at 05:16pm