Which OFF BROADWAY show are you most looking forward to?

jbm2
Broadway Star
blaxx
Broadway Legend
Wicked
Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
Stage Door Sally
Broadway Star
Me and Jezebel. Seeing it this week.
kdogg36
Leading Actor
I'm really looking forward to Little Miss Sunshine, which I'm seeing in November.
Mark-o
Stand-by
THE JACKSONIAN
pc1145N2
Broadway Star
I've got tickets to "Little Miss Sunshine" and "The Landing" in October.....and I'm really looking forward to both of them!
jdrye222
Featured Actor
I am definitely looking forward to THE LANDING. I have heard it is not really what we think of as a musical, but that's kind of what I love about the Vineyard - they are not afraid to do weird stuff.

I guess I would be looking forward to LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE more, but I cannot stand Stephanie J Block - I think that is a massive casting mistake. But I guess Julia Murney can't do that and THE LANDING at the same time can she?!?!
Also would have rather seen Hunter Foster than Will Swenson...
aaronb
Broadway Star
FUN HOME, CSC's ROMEO AND JULIET, and the New York Shakespeare Exchange production of OTHELLO (that may be off-off).
Check out my theater blog, http://www.scribicide.com
jbm2
Broadway Star
Agreed....
FUN HOME and The Landing both look great!
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Still need to see Buyer & Called. Want to see Lady Day also.
Just give the world Love.
carlodowd
Stand-by
Little Miss Sunshine!!!!
FishermanBob
Broadway Star
Signature Theater Company is doing August Wilson's HOW I LEARNED WHAT I LEARNED in November. Big fan of Wilson's cycle and looking forward to this one.
ooblogway
Understudy
Here is our list of 14 things to see this fall - all non-Broadway.

Off-Off Blogway: 14 things to see this fall
aaronb
Broadway Star
Also, since I missed THE GOOD PERSON OF SZECHWAN last season I'm dying to see it this time around.
Check out my theater blog, http://www.scribicide.com
jbm2
Broadway Star
What about Model Apartment?
Has anyone seen that yet.
jbm2
Broadway Star
Fun Home looks great
macnyc
Broadway Legend
I have tickets for:

Domesticated
Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 (in the new tent)
Little Miss Sunshine
The Vaudevillians (does this count as off-Broadway?)
jbm2
Broadway Star
Excited for the Jacksonian!
AC126748
Broadway Legend
The all-female JULIUS CAESAR at St. Ann's, with Harriet Walter as Brutus.

FUN HOME, because I love the book and the cast is great.

DOMESTICATED
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
dreaming
Broadway Legend
I'm going to that Julius Caesar at some point-very, very excited about that.

Fun Home is also up there!
MillieDillmount
Broadway Star
I'm seeing The Model Apartment tonight (and actually have an extra ticket if anyone is interested in going tonight for free!) I don't really know anything about the play, but I'm excited, I love Primary Stages.

Also, I saw the first four Hill Town Plays (Scarcity, Ashville, Where We're Born and Killers and Other Family) this weekend and holy crap! Lucy Thurber is brilliant! I'm so excited to see the last play on Friday (Stay), plus I'm going back to Killers and Other Family on Sat because it was THAT good!!

Other than that, I'm excited for Fun Home. I also still need to see Mr Burns.
Shows I've seen last semester: Baby It's You [9/2], Anything Goes [9/2], Anything Goes [9/3], Death Takes A Holiday [9/3], Anything Goes [9/11 - Laura Osnes last show], Anything Goes [9/17 - twice], Anything Goes [9/18], Phantom of the Opera [9/30], Anything Goes [10/1], Anything Goes [10/8], Kiki Baby [10/8], Anything Goes [10/9], Mary Poppins [10/9 -Laura Michelle Kelly's last show], The Addams Family [11/22], Godspell [11/23], Bonnie & Clyde [11/23], Radio City Rockettes [11/24], Bonnie & Clyde [11/25], Bonnie & Clyde [12/3], White Christmas [12/3 - at Papermill Playhouse], Anything Goes [12/7], Bonnie & Clyde [12/ 10], Anything Goes [12/10], Memphis [12/17], Bonnie & Clyde [12/17], Bonnie & Clyde [12/21 - twice] SHOWS I'VE SEEN IN 2012: Relatively Speaking [1/21], Follies [1/21], On A Clear Day You Can See Forever [1/22], Anything Goes [1/27], Tokio Confidential [2/10], Tokio Confidential [2/11], How I Learned to Drive [2/11], Carrie [2/12], Merrily We Roll Along [2/12], Tokio Confidential [2/17], Carrie [2/18], Other Desert Cities [2/18], Tokio Confidential [2/19 last show] I LOVE living close to the city! :D ~*~Darci Caitlin Faye~*~
BwayGeek2
Stand-by
Awesome blog post! Love giving credit to where credit is due to off-Broadway shows that don't often get enough love. I think some of the off-Broadway shows make you think and entertain audiences in a different way than many of the Broadway shows. I am looking forward to Grasses of a Thousand Colors and The Last Two People on Earth.
Green_Flash
Swing
I can't wait to see Murder For Two. A few of my friends saw it at second stage uptown and loved it, but I waited too long and couldn't get tickets. We plan on going in early November. Yay!
JayG
Chorus Member
Natural Affection
jbm2
Broadway Star
Not familiar with Natural Affection-
Let us know how it is.
jbm2
Broadway Star
Fun Home looks great- anyone seen it?
Are there discount tickets?

Page: