STUDENTS PROFILED IN

SNICOLE
Understudy

MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS is now on DVD at online retailers like Amazon. It's also available for digital download at iTunes.

MVP is the award winning documentary about three high schools en route to the Freddy Awards, the Tony Awards for high school musicals.

The film was handpicked by Oprah Winfrey and Rosie O'Donnell to premiere on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network last year. It has played at film festivals around the world, receiving rave reviews and winning countless accolades.

The DVD features eight additional minutes not seen on the OWN broadcast. DVD EXTRAS include a 15 minute special reuniting cast members, 9 deleted scenes, filmmaker interviews & running commentary and intros from Oprah and Rosie.

The Examiner.com says in last Friday's edition: "Most Valuable Players is a wonderfully moving tribute to all things thespian."

FIND IT HERE AT AMAZON!

Updated On: 7/2/12 at 03:37 PM
SNICOLE
Understudy
STUDENTS PROFILED IN
Posted: 3/2/12 at 07:09am
You can rent or purchase a digital download at iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/most-valuable-players/id500488390

The nation's critics call MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS:

"Gleeful"
"Irresistible"
"A winner"
"Engrossing."
"Engaging"
"Really entertaining"
"Funny"
"Compelling"
"A geunine treat."
"Infectuous"
"A heartfelt Valentine"
"Thrilling"
"Poignant"
"A happy film"
"A light in the darkness"
"A love letter"
"The feel good documentary of the year!"

Hollywood: The Write Way reviews the DVD and says, "Most Valuable Players is a beautiful documentation of life in high school when musical theater is present..."

SEE THE FULL REVIEW HERE.
Updated On: 3/2/12 at 07:09 AM
SNICOLE
Understudy
STUDENTS PROFILED IN
Posted: 3/15/12 at 10:11am
Come hit the "like" button at the MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS Facebbok page and show your support for high school musical theater and arts education!

MVP FACEBOOK PAGE
Updated On: 3/15/12 at 10:11 AM
SNICOLE
Understudy
STUDENTS PROFILED IN
Posted: 7/2/12 at 08:57pm

MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS DVD is now available at your neighborhood Costco!

Support high school musical theater and arts education!

Updated On: 7/2/12 at 08:57 PM
SNICOLE
Understudy
STUDENTS PROFILED IN
Posted: 7/4/12 at 09:00pm
MVP is giving away a DVD on Friday the 13th.

The winner's name will be drawn from all new fans (beginning today) of the MVP Facebook page.

Come "LIKE" MVP (see link at bottom of post) for your chance to win:

MVP FACEBOOK PAGE
Updated On: 7/4/12 at 09:00 PM
Frumious Bandersnatch
Chorus Member
STUDENTS PROFILED IN
Posted: 7/11/12 at 01:02pm
Okay, I'll ask:

Were you one of the STUDENTS PROFILED IN MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS?
"When you start looking at your watch--as I do at other people's shows--you know you're in trouble." -Hal Prince
SNICOLE
Understudy
STUDENTS PROFILED IN
Posted: 7/18/12 at 07:43pm
ha ha! No! Way too old to be a high school student. I saw the movie way back when and fell in love with it. It took me back to when I did theater in high school. Just wanted to share it with other people especially young people who love musical theater. I have done all I can for the filmmakers to help spread the word.